Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
Highlighted

Ulta GWPs

This thread will be for Ulta GWPs only.  Share ulta promos here.  

4/15/17:  Please do NOT post requests for the spreadsheet in this thread.  Please post requests for the Ulta GWP google spread sheet in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Ulta-GWP-Google-Spreadsheet-Request-Thread/m-p/2753063#M11...

Let's keep this thread on topic!

Since a lot of information is being removed from this thread, try to help each other out and add product id numbers and sku numbers so people can search for items on ulta.  

*****Just to clarify, there is an item number that Ulta lists on the website, right under the picture of the item.

The product id is the number given to the item in the URL.  So Ulta's site follows this formula of having the url and then the very last part of the url is "productId=xlsImpprod" followed by an 8 digit number.  If you use that "productId" number you can get to the page of any item on ulta.  It's not a search, but a direct link to the page.*****

Re: Ulta GWPs

Product id 13911237

product id 14661087

Great idea for a specific thread! Ulta has some of the best GWPs.

*throws a bunch of hearts at you* Such a good idea!

LOL wouldn't you know it, a mod just removed all my links even though I didn't use ulta.com.  Funny how the ulta GWP posts get their links removed with a quickness but when spammers post links to pirated content, those stay up for days!

Priorities!  XD

Great thread, @itscarin!  Smiley Happy

Great Idea!

Ulta Beauty Break

The Silver and Blue Beauty Bag is still in stock. The Purple and Silver Beauty Bag is OOS.

Ah!!!! I love you all! Just got both GWP beauty bags, the free UD mascara mini, the free Too faced mascara remover mini, and picked up some too faced and skyn Iceland products with 5x the points... earned 404 points and got a ton of GWPs Smiley Happy

For grins I also checked the $125 bag - I was able to add it to my cart, but it didn't come up free.  Oh well...

SO envious of all of you with the option of having Ulta 

Thanks @itscarin for starting this thread!! Hate that I'm late to the party. I'm such a creature of habit and don't usually check the main page for new threads. I go back to my bookmarked threads. Someone mentioned your thread in the dealstoogoodtopassup thread and I went hunting. Again ... thank u thank u thank u for putting all things Ulta in one place!! You rock!

Sarah Jessica Parker is chatting at Ulta right now. Link to chat on the main page!

This is item no 2502486 and product no 14961089

I don't really want the Mario palette but I could be persuaded to pick it up if there's a really good beauty break tomorrow.  Loaded the cart with all the GWPs just in case!

Hello all. Can someone please PM me the links to the recent gwp. Thanks Smiley Happy

Thanks to @itscarin we have a quick way of finding items on Ulta.

Use the following base URL followed by the product ID for any item.

Product ID14961093 (Butter London Deluxe Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer in Twist and Turn)

Product ID: 14961091 (Butter London Deluxe Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer in Mum's the Word)

Product ID: 14961095 (Butter London Deluxe Double Decker Mascara)

The Butter London polishes are OOS

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to give a friendly reminder to please refrain from posting links to outside websites (I'm sure you know which specific site I'm referring to in this case Smiley Very Happy), as these aren't allowed. This also includes portions of links, and pictures of them. If we continue to have to remove them from this thread, we will have to shut it down. Thanks!

@pinyo just saw ur msg about the blue bag- It looks like I deleted it from my phone but look through my profile comments.  I added it not too long ago and am not super active :/

SAH has Ulta at 9% cash back.

It's rare (these days) to see it higher than 5% (Mr. Rebates).

I saw this on Twitter and found it relatable and hilarious.

3,661 Replies