Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2022-04-01-spring-savings-event-site-desktop-mobile-app-community-thread-image-questions-release.jpg

One of Sephora’s biggest beauty events of the year is just around the corner! What will you be stocking up on during the 2022 Spring Savings Event? This thread is the place to give or get unbiased product recommendations, ask for advice on what newness to try next, share basket-building inspiration, and of course, post your Spring Savings Event hauls! We do love a good unboxing moment here in Community. 😉 Whether you’re hunting for a hot makeup find, a skincare replen, a fresh new fragrance, the latest hair tool, or some self-care and wellness essentials (or all of the above!), we want to hear all about your Spring Savings Event shopping list!

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/1 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code SAVESPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/5, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/7. In addition, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection for the duration of the event, 4/1 through 4/11 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2022 FAQs 

Hit the reply button and let us know below: What are you adding to your basket during the 2022 Spring Savings Event? Be sure to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention!

Re: Spring Savings Event 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@michellevenafra, thank you! Ohhh, I’m so sorry. 😞 I wish I had another code to share. I gave mine to a coworker’s daughter the other day. 

@itsfi  Omg!!! You have the best haul ever. That Nest candle sounds Devine. I may need it. Lol and you know how much I love SF lip butter balm! Plus the Tower 28!!! That blush is my all time favourite!!! 

Awww, you’re always so sweet @ather! Thank you! 🤗 I am completely sold on this Nest candle! 💙

Hahaha, for a split second, I contemplated waiting to see if Summer Fridays might release a set of their balms for the spring sale. But clearly, I nixed that plan. 😝 I figure if they come out with a set later during the sale, I’ll pick it up as well. Heehee! The Tower 28 is your fave blush??!! I’m so happy I picked it up! 😁 

@itsfi  I feel like SF teased a photo shoot of something new and I think it’s been a few years since they released the original lip butter balm so maybe they will. I think they had asked for suggestions on colours/flavours a few months back also. They just launched the serum so I am surprised they would have another big launch so close. Fingers crossed for another colour!!! Did you get the original or the vanilla beige? I feel like the vanilla beige would look so pretty on you!! And yes magic hour is my fav blush. I love the texture and the colour and everything. I was contemplating that set just to have a back up and I’ve wanted to try the jelly balms but I’m also trying to work through all my makeup before buying new things so I haven’t picked it up yet!! And yet is probably the key word!! 🤣🤫🤷🏼‍♀️

@ather, ooooh, if they come up with new flavors, I'm toast!! I decided to be good and stick with just one of the flavors, vanilla. At least for this round. Hahaha! No promises vanilla beige won't make its way here by the end of the sale. 😆 This winter wreaked some havoc on my lips - they never got chapped but seemed forever dry so I have made progress on a few of my lip balms. This has been my rationale for picking up more balms. 🤣 I am 100% on board with "yet" being the key word. It does excellent work as the key word. lol.

I feel like there have been a few brands that have had or look to have a series of releases within quick succession of one another. Can't quite tell whether that's a byproduct of supply chain backup or covid related matters earlier in the year / late last year, or possibly a combination of both. Or, if brands have had these in the queue with the hopes of releasing them as we are all working towards gearing to some normalcy, albeit a new one. In any event, if Summer Fridays releases more balms, I'm game! 

@itsfi  I feel like the SF brown sugar balm did so well so we both may be “toast” if a new balm comes out. Even tho I have 2 of the vanilla, one vanilla beige and one brown sugar all open at the moment! And back ups of all of them! 

At least I'll be in good company being toast @ather! The balm is really good! 💖

@itsfi if you end up getting the Kerastase products I'd love to know what you think!  I recently tried my first Kerastase shampoo and conditioner and they work really well for me.

@CookieGirl1, will do. My first Kerastase shampoo and conditioner was ages ago and I really liked them - Kérastase Nutritive Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair. I debated over that and  the chroma one and have decided to give the new line a try. Will let you know how it performs.

@itsfi thanks!  I hate the fact that my hair seems to like more expensive shampoos better than most drugstore :(.

@CookieGirl1, I definitely understand that! My hair was fine with drugstore shampoo for the longest time, then I ventured out and my hair looks nice, but my wallet is forever bruised. 😆 

💝 @itsfi 

@Nahnom, I cannot wait to get this set! 😍 

Already a second order....

Screenshot_20220401-190613.png

Yes @lmaster , that second order was worth it! 😃

@Saradestin can't believe I forgot my beloved oribe!!! 🤣

@lmaster  Happy birthday month!!! I’ve also put in 2 orders today 😳

@ather thank you sunshine!! 🌞 Yep never fails 🤣

@lmaster aww, Happy Birthday month, girl!

Thank you so very much!! 🤗🥰 @CookieGirl1 

@lmaster Happy Birthday month!

21 Replies
testing