Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2022-04-01-spring-savings-event-site-desktop-mobile-app-community-thread-image-questions-release.jpg

One of Sephora’s biggest beauty events of the year is just around the corner! What will you be stocking up on during the 2022 Spring Savings Event? This thread is the place to give or get unbiased product recommendations, ask for advice on what newness to try next, share basket-building inspiration, and of course, post your Spring Savings Event hauls! We do love a good unboxing moment here in Community. 😉 Whether you’re hunting for a hot makeup find, a skincare replen, a fresh new fragrance, the latest hair tool, or some self-care and wellness essentials (or all of the above!), we want to hear all about your Spring Savings Event shopping list!

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/1 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code SAVESPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/5, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/7. In addition, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection for the duration of the event, 4/1 through 4/11 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2022 FAQs 

Hit the reply button and let us know below: What are you adding to your basket during the 2022 Spring Savings Event? Be sure to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention!

Re: Spring Savings Event 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Ooh, @danielledanielle, love what you picked out.  I'm trying to decide on that Nest set myself.

Oooh, if you do, we can compare notes.  (Geddit?!? 🤣. Sorry @CookieGirl1 , had to.)

It was between that set and NEST New York Mini Fragrance Discovery Set eau de parfum set , but I wasn't sure if I love each one, so I went with the trio.

@danielledanielle, I ❤️ that Origins mask! I’m on my second jar; don’t need another one at the moment but my third will be picked up during the fall / winter sale. 😆 

The Hyper Skin mask is on my list. May pick it up at closer to the end of the sale. Am very happy to see the brand at Sephora. 

Yes @itsfi , I remember you mentioning the clarins before and since I've tried Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Face Mask to Clear Pores 2.5 oz/ 75 mL and actually used it up 😲, figured it was time to try this version

As for the hyper, I have high hopes for it.  I'm a fan of their serum, albeit it took awhile.  The results were good, but patience required.  I was thinking their second product would be a cleanser, (third ,🤞🏼🤞🏼), but a mask is pretty neat

@danielledanielle Ooh you know how to shop!!! I can't wait to see it all posted. 

@danielledanielle I don’t even know what to comment on first! So many pretty, shiny things! 😍 would love to hear if the Briogeo truly works for dandruff!!

Me and you both @Guessgal , will keep you posted.

TBH, Their Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL is effective, I just find it's time consuming to get it all in, so I like the idea of this shampoo + nozzle

@danielledanielle @Wow…what a haul 😮

@SportyGirly125 , TY

This should be my last major haul for sometime 🤞🏼🤞🏼

@danielledanielle @Me too 

How do I know what level customer I am…Rouge? Etc…

@smashing50 @Your badge shows Insider but if you log into your account it will tell you what level you are. 

@smashing50 , check your profile.  It's usually listed as a header on Community.  If you're on the app, click on your face and you should see your status on the box on the left underneath the profile icon

I haven't bought anything yet... and for once I don't actually have anything I'm hankering for 😮 

If that new TF Sheer Cheek Duo in Eclat Nu happens to pop up, I might grab that.

But, if I could have waited for the sale, these recent purchases probably would have made it into my shopping cart. They've all been getting repeated use on my vanity during the past month for neutral or more colourful looks

Natasha Denona Pastel Eyeshadow Palette 

TOM FORD Eye Color Quad Crème Eyeshadow Palette Rose Topaz 

TOM FORD Eye Color Quad Crème Eyeshadow Palette Smoky Quartz 

Those were great picks @Mochapj ! Natasha Denona Pastel Eyeshadow Palette is calling my name but I am trying not to listen!! 😅

@Mochapj  Ooooo great choices!

I rarely get through a spring sale without going back for multiple extra purchases but this is my first order.  I still need to restock on Farmacy Green Clean and Cinema Secrets brush cleanser, lol, the items actually on my planned list. Ooops:) 

C2CC1C58-0560-479D-9252-2FBE4A10FD79.jpeg

@heartsmyface  Great list!!! I didn’t even see the release of that GR till today. How have I missed it till now! 

Hahaha! I have a few more restock items I need to pick up on the next round too, @heartsmyface. 😆 I keep putting the Dior concealer in and out of my cart - it keeps getting kicked out when I sub in another Dior  lippie - because you know how I need another lippie. 😂 Okay, going to try to look at swatches the Dior concealer this or next weekend.

love the charcoal bb solid!! @heartsmyface 

So cool @heartsmyface ! I am curious about Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Masks . Tell us how you like them! My aging under eyes need some urgent help 😂

8 Replies
testing