Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2022-04-01-spring-savings-event-site-desktop-mobile-app-community-thread-image-questions-release.jpg

One of Sephora’s biggest beauty events of the year is just around the corner! What will you be stocking up on during the 2022 Spring Savings Event? This thread is the place to give or get unbiased product recommendations, ask for advice on what newness to try next, share basket-building inspiration, and of course, post your Spring Savings Event hauls! We do love a good unboxing moment here in Community. 😉 Whether you’re hunting for a hot makeup find, a skincare replen, a fresh new fragrance, the latest hair tool, or some self-care and wellness essentials (or all of the above!), we want to hear all about your Spring Savings Event shopping list!

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/1 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code SAVESPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/5, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/7. In addition, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection for the duration of the event, 4/1 through 4/11 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2022 FAQs 

Hit the reply button and let us know below: What are you adding to your basket during the 2022 Spring Savings Event? Be sure to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention!

Re: Spring Savings Event 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@SephoraBIC @Can’t believe it’s this time already! 

I’ll definitely pick up another Kitsch Satin Pillowcase Charcoal Grey and I need to restock on  Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder  Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream and Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo ! 

i am also interested in a new sunscreen but there’s so many fun new interesting looking ones ! 

@Kim888 The SDJ BumBum gives me tropical vibes as I stare out the window at piles of snow.... perfect choice right now!

@Kim888  I just got my pillowcase in today!! I’m definitely getting another and I’ll put my old ones in my spare room!!

@ather @Glad you’re liking it too! It’s such a great pillowcase  without being as expensive as other options ! 

@SephoraBIC So far my list is

Natasha Denona Glam Face & Eye Palette Light 

Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation 

GUERLAIN Terracotta Sunkissed Natural Bronzer 

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Sunscreen SPF 50 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

@SportyGirly125 You've got a great full face here!  

@missjeanie Thanks.  I will probably be adding more stuff as I go but these are the main ones I want to get.

Agreed on the ND palette @SportyGirly125 .  It's just so well coordinated!

Also, forgot about the Glow sunscreen!  Great pick, love the addition of niacinamide.

@danielledanielle Awww thank you.  It was a toss up between GR and Tatcha but I think I will like the GR one more.  

@SportyGirly125  That ND palette is so beautiful 😍 

@ather It's so pretty in person.  I was so tempted to get one back in January when gifting it to others on here but held on strong.

@SportyGirly125 @the ND face palette is well worth it! I have been really loving it since my Galentine gifted it to me ! 

@Kim888 I gifted it to lmaster and Anastasiya13 and thought about picking it up in Janaury but I am going to use the gift card we got during the saving event.

This list will definitely change over the next couple of weeks, but for now here are a few things I'm eyeballing:

HERETIC Bergamusk Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.5 oz/ 50 mL eau de parfum 

MERIT Signature Lip Lightweight Satin Lipstick 

VOLUSPA Mini Spring Tin Candle Set 

SEPHORA COLLECTION AHA Peeling Masks Orange 

Yves Saint Laurent Candy Glaze Lip Gloss Stick 

Caudalie Vinosource-Hydra Grape Water Gel Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL 

@quspork Thank you for reminding me that I need to take a gander at some YSL lip options.  Solid choice.

@quspork  Oooooo great choices!!

@quspork @I’ve been super curious about those merit lippies as well! 

1,150 Replies
testing