Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2022-04-01-spring-savings-event-site-desktop-mobile-app-community-thread-image-questions-release.jpg

One of Sephora’s biggest beauty events of the year is just around the corner! What will you be stocking up on during the 2022 Spring Savings Event? This thread is the place to give or get unbiased product recommendations, ask for advice on what newness to try next, share basket-building inspiration, and of course, post your Spring Savings Event hauls! We do love a good unboxing moment here in Community. 😉 Whether you’re hunting for a hot makeup find, a skincare replen, a fresh new fragrance, the latest hair tool, or some self-care and wellness essentials (or all of the above!), we want to hear all about your Spring Savings Event shopping list!

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/1 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code SAVESPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/5, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/7. In addition, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection for the duration of the event, 4/1 through 4/11 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2022 FAQs 

Hit the reply button and let us know below: What are you adding to your basket during the 2022 Spring Savings Event? Be sure to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention!

Re: Spring Savings Event 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Yes! 😃😃😃 thank you so so so much beautiful @SportyGirly125!

@SephoraBIC here's my first sale purchase

Screenshot_20220401-085637.png

Screenshot_20220401-085645.png

The caliray Mini Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.18 oz/ 5.5 mL is on my list to try @lmaster! For some reason I own a ton of mascara right now so I have to wait until I use some up.

@curlychiquita it's sooooo good!!! 

@lmaster, I picked up the cherry blossom shower gel too. Have you used it before? I hope I like the scent. 

@itsfi that is my favorite shower gel!!! Sure I like the fun scents from philosophy, however,, this one is great for spring and summer months

Phew @lmaster!!! My favorite so far from the line is the mango. I’ve tried the cotton flower one and the monoi scent and thought they were okay. This cherry blossom one and the lagoon scent are next on my list.

@itsfi this has to be my third or fourth purchase of this one,,, it's a major favorite

Great new minis to try! Please let us know how it compares to the Bom Dia one 🙂 .

Everything looks like it’s going to smell amazing @lmaster !!

@Kim888 I just couldn't help myself with the strawberry serum 🤦

So cool @lmaster ! Great purchases! As you mention this being the first one, I am curious to see what else you get! 😃

@Saradestin never fails!! I always get fomo seeing others hauls,, thank you darlin

@lmaster I strongly considered the new SDJ body cream as well… even had it in my cart for a bit before taking it out and sticking with my fave Bom Dia. I’m still very interested in trying it eventually though! Enjoy your haul!  

@alexasteph I'm sure you will get your hands on it!! 😊

@alexasteph I was going to buy it too but got the trial size one just to test out.

@SportyGirly125 I hope you love it!!

@lmaster It smells like a BBW scent that I have smelled before but can't pinpoint which one.

@SportyGirly125 I really enjoy SDJ’s body line so I am sure I will try it eventually! I just haven’t found a body cream that holds up to heat and humidity like Bom Dia does. 

@lmaster Oooh nice!!!

Thank you!! @Samtian 

22 Replies
testing