Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2022-04-01-spring-savings-event-site-desktop-mobile-app-community-thread-image-questions-release.jpg

One of Sephora’s biggest beauty events of the year is just around the corner! What will you be stocking up on during the 2022 Spring Savings Event? This thread is the place to give or get unbiased product recommendations, ask for advice on what newness to try next, share basket-building inspiration, and of course, post your Spring Savings Event hauls! We do love a good unboxing moment here in Community. 😉 Whether you’re hunting for a hot makeup find, a skincare replen, a fresh new fragrance, the latest hair tool, or some self-care and wellness essentials (or all of the above!), we want to hear all about your Spring Savings Event shopping list!

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/1 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code SAVESPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/5, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/7. In addition, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection for the duration of the event, 4/1 through 4/11 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2022 FAQs 

Hit the reply button and let us know below: What are you adding to your basket during the 2022 Spring Savings Event? Be sure to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention!

Re: Spring Savings Event 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

So

How much fun is to receive the orders @Nahnom ! I have received all mine already and I am loving them so much! Now it is time to enjoy!! 

Nice selection, @Nahnom. Manuka honey...in a face wash? Sounds great! So true that it won't have much time to impact in a dramatic.manner. Hope it's a goodie. Smart to pounce on the Fenty FW- so set 'til autumn.  

And wouldn't PMG's mrkt'g include a mention of CF?

Thank you @MvLL 💕!

Admirable and sensible to adhere to 1 in /1 out policy, @Nahnom.

Considering the high price of Manuka, it is unlikely that the % will be high in a cleanser. Probably a good item nevertheless.

'Earth Science ADE Creamy fruit oil Cleanser' was my fave for several years. No residue, super mild, no nonsense 4.5 pH, $12 / 237ml. Then a certain Billionaire bought the grocery-chain where I'd buy it. Poof..n/a. Don't ya Love when (amzn) happens!

Andalou has some nice stuffs! Rose cleanser sounds lovely. But true, it's down the drain in a few minutes. 

@MvLL Thank you!

Thanks for the Andalou Roses review, @Nahnom. So it's ok for either a no-mu day or as part of a multi-step. Bet my mom would'vd enjoyed it, as she favored 'Tea Rose' frag. That is, if Dove or Pears soap weren't available. Plus, she'd consider that Lex Luthor to be full of his own self-importance. Agreed!

My final order(s) of the VIB sale. Most of these are re-stocks of necessities or brushes I've been eyeing. Although there are a few "splurges" in there too. Looks like May is going to be another no-buy month for me. 😁😂

IMG-3928.PNGIMG-3929.PNGIMG-3930.PNGIMG-3931.jpgIMG-3932.jpg

Such good picks! If it’s your 1st time using the K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL , I learned something so helpful. Pump only 1 pump into palm and rub palms together vigorously until you get a thick white paste. Then work into hair. Too much and not working into paste with not benefit hair. My hair has gotten so much stronger and softer in only a couple of months 

@QueenMarceline Great haul.  Loving all the discounts and a gift card too!

Great choices @QueenMarceline !! I will be on a no-buy for May, June, July.... 😅😅

@Saradestin You and I both, probably. (except for July because that's my birthday month haha!)

Lol, birthdays definitely don’t count 😂

Oh yes, birthday month doesn’t count @QueenMarceline ! 😁😜

@Saradestin Ain't that the truth, haha! 🙂

@QueenMarceline, the sale season is a great time to restock on tried-and-true products. That SC watermelon mask is such a nice  mask. 🍉 

@itsfi Love that mask. I would've gotten a couple more but I still have quite a few on hand so I didn't want to over do it. Which... by the looks of my "little haul", I already did.

BA here! Sephora Sale is always the best time to stock up on products you love + try new things! Here is a short list of my makeup go-tos!

Complexion

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Illuminating Primer- Always An Optimist Collection 0.94 oz/ 28 mL 

ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation 

Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation 

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation 

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat All-Over Brightening Concealer Pen 

Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Full-Coverage Concealer 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Joy 

NUDESTIX Nudies Glow Cream Highlighter Stick Hey, Honey 

Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer 

Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand 

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand 

MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Microfinishing Loose Powder Standard Size Translucent - 0.29 oz/ 8.5 g 

Eyes

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Charged Up Liquid Eyeshadow 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Infinite Chrome Flakes Multichrome Gel for Eyes & Face 

Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette Exaggereyes 

ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight 

Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara 

Lilly Lashes Lilly Lashes 3D Faux Mink Lashes Miami 

Brows

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil 

Benefit Cosmetics 24-HR Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel with Lamination Effect .23 / 7ml 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze® Extreme Hold Laminated-Look Sculpting Eyebrow Wax Clear 

Lips

SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Rouge Gel Lip Liner 

Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips Lipstick 

Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath Gloss 

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Pillow Talk 

Let me know if you’ve tried any of these or what your favs are!

Amazing list of products @Vee2819! Great choices!!

thank you!! 🙂

1,150 Replies
testing