Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2022-04-01-spring-savings-event-site-desktop-mobile-app-community-thread-image-questions-release.jpg

One of Sephora’s biggest beauty events of the year is just around the corner! What will you be stocking up on during the 2022 Spring Savings Event? This thread is the place to give or get unbiased product recommendations, ask for advice on what newness to try next, share basket-building inspiration, and of course, post your Spring Savings Event hauls! We do love a good unboxing moment here in Community. 😉 Whether you’re hunting for a hot makeup find, a skincare replen, a fresh new fragrance, the latest hair tool, or some self-care and wellness essentials (or all of the above!), we want to hear all about your Spring Savings Event shopping list!

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/1 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code SAVESPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/5, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/7. In addition, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection for the duration of the event, 4/1 through 4/11 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2022 FAQs 

Hit the reply button and let us know below: What are you adding to your basket during the 2022 Spring Savings Event? Be sure to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention!

Re: Spring Savings Event 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@Samtian thank you so much 🥳

@lmaster @Samtian @@Happy birthday month again 

@lmaster @Samtian , happy birthday month!! 🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉

@Saradestin thank you so much 🤗❤️

@SportyGirly125 you're so sweet!! Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

@SportyGirly125 Thank you!

@Samtian is it your birthday month too?? Happy birthday month doll 🥳❤️😘

@lmaster It is! Thank you!

@SportyGirly125 yes!! For sure!!! I wanted to get a mini of the perfume you purchased,, but it's oos 😣

@lmaster @I got whatever wasn’t in stock that I wanted at kohls. It’s in stock over there. 

That's great!! @SportyGirly125 

@lmaster Nice haul! I am still yet to tey the Oribe line. I have seen a lot of the BIC Community adding this to their baskets! Happy early (?)birthday!

@Mellmars1185 thank you!!! It's the 15 th of this month ❤️

💕 went back for more and had to try the new Gucci Transfer-proof Matte Liquid lipstick  because I'm a lipstick addict! 💕

FB80F321-DCE7-47A8-A88C-2A090DFA7D0E.png

Such an amazing pick @Missnur ! I have just received a sample with four shades of their liquid lipstick that I am so anxious to try! 

@Missnur  Ooooo such a great buy!!

@Missnur, every sale, I pick up a Gucci lippie. It’s become a tradition. 😉 I’ve been trying to figure out what range and shade I want to pick up. I didn’t realize that Gucci had this liquid matte lipstick series until I saw your post. I think this year’s lippie will come from this line. Thank you!! 

Such a fun tradition! 🤗 I hope this new liquid formula is just as amazing as their matte. ❤️

@Missnur, that would be amazing! ♥️🤞🏼 I picked up mine earlier tonight; the Sephora Cast Member who helped me shared with me that it wasn’t expected to be on the floor until late next week or so. I’m excited to put it to a wear test tomorrow. 😁

Exciting!! I get mine snail mail so my not arrive for a week. You'll have to let me know what shade you got and what you think of it. 

9 Replies
testing