Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2022-04-01-spring-savings-event-site-desktop-mobile-app-community-thread-image-questions-release.jpg

One of Sephora’s biggest beauty events of the year is just around the corner! What will you be stocking up on during the 2022 Spring Savings Event? This thread is the place to give or get unbiased product recommendations, ask for advice on what newness to try next, share basket-building inspiration, and of course, post your Spring Savings Event hauls! We do love a good unboxing moment here in Community. 😉 Whether you’re hunting for a hot makeup find, a skincare replen, a fresh new fragrance, the latest hair tool, or some self-care and wellness essentials (or all of the above!), we want to hear all about your Spring Savings Event shopping list!

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/1 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code SAVESPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/5, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/7. In addition, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection for the duration of the event, 4/1 through 4/11 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2022 FAQs 

Hit the reply button and let us know below: What are you adding to your basket during the 2022 Spring Savings Event? Be sure to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention!

Re: Spring Savings Event 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@heartsmyface Have you used the Dior before?

@Samtian  No, not yet but I’ve heard good things.   Tarababyz mentioned on her YouTube channel liking it and she likes her concealer light like I do so odds are it’ll be what I like consistency- wise. 

@heartsmyface @You got the new GR.  Let me know what you think. 

@SportyGirly125  Will do!!!  I’m really looking forward to reviewing it! 

Does anyone have a rouge referral code i can use for the sale? my friend sent me hers but it’s not working and sephora won’t send me a new one

😞

That's not how it works. It's tied to your account. Only Rouge members who order get the 20% off

@cadillacgirl This year Sephora gave all Rouge members a link they could share with someone to give them 20% for the first few days of the sale. It's the online version of the Bring-A-Friend event they used to do the first day of every sale. 

I plan on purchasing: Charlotte Tilbury hollywood filter, Verb ghost shampoo, Sunday Riley Good genes!

Does anyone have a 20% code they could send me? Thank you.

Is it true that this year Rouge members can share their code?  (I didn't make Rouge this year unfortunately.)  If so, can anyone pm me a code to use.  Would much appreciate it!

Have a great day!

@iwantitfree @Yes we got a link to share with one person. 

Thank you for answering my question.

This is my 1st order and certainly not my last. 🙂 Fingers crossed, I get the samples I picked. It has been a great miss for samples on orders this year.  Especially when the fragrance samples are still in stock when orders ship. 

I love the SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes in Watermelon and I thought I'd try Aloe Vera. Upon recommendation by @Saradestin I want to try the lipliner in Dressed to the 90s. I also love Josie Maran Intensive Daily Repair Body Butter for Eczema, Extra Dry, and Sensitive Skin 6 oz/ 170 g but want to compare it to Josie Maran Whipped Argan Pro-Retinol Body Butter Unscented . I have never tried The Beauty Chef ANTIOXIDANT Inner Beauty Boost with a sale on sale! It sounds delicious and nutritious. 

Screenshots_2022-03-31-23-32-30_2.png

@Buootiful  Oooo great haul!! 

Thank you @ather !

@Buootiful @I’ll be curious to hear your thoughts on the beauty chef. I have the Moon Juice Collagen Protect™ Vegan Creamer for Hair, Skin & Nails in my cart now - I’ve liked their supplements so I may try that out !

@Buootiful, I’d be interested in your thoughts on the Beauty Chef  too. @Kim888 

Will do @itsfi !!

I'll let you know how 😍. I love the theme of strawberry this sale! Oooh vegan creamer from Moon juice? Are you a die hard coffee lover? I love a splash or sploosh of cream in my coffee, depending on my mood! I may have to try this! Thanks for the rec @Kim888 

@Buootiful @Definitely a big coffee lover so I’m curious how this will work out!!!

Yay!!! You got SC Dressed to the 90s @Buootiful !!!! Such a gorgeous lip liner/lipstick! I LOVE it!!!!! 

Thanks for the rec! I can't wait to try it @Saradestin 

13 Replies
testing