Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thx you @SportyGirly125 . 

Thank you very much, @SportyGirly125 👍🏼

My sample products, $15, for the Alpyn Beauty masterclass arrived a day or two ago- that was quick shipping!

alpyn beauty.jpg

@Ispend2much6 I tried the Moisturizer tonight and it is completely different than my previous experience with it. It absorbs almost immediately and the scent is minimal. They must have changed the formula, this seems much more user-friendly!

@eshoe  Thanks for letting me know!  I haven't tried mine yet, but I think my skin has calmed down enough to risk it.

What a relief your skin has quieted, @Ispend2much6! I would venture to say this is a completely different product, and that it is more gentle as well. I am curious to compare the masks, now. I still have my FS so I think I will put them side by side in a little duel this week. 

@eshoe  Please let me know the duel results!

I will, @Ispend2much6!  

Signed up this morning, @Ispend2much6! What a great deal, too - thanks again.

@eshoe. You are welcome!

Yay @Ispend2much6! Curious if you are going to test them out before the class. I am signing up tomorrow, so excited!

@eshoe   I haven't decided yet.  My skin is feeling a little rough, so I don't want to take any chances and aggravate it.

Ouch, sorry to hear that @Ispend2much6.

I would definitely hold off then, as I think there are a few oils/extracts in them that may prove quite irritating. The mask especially.

Anniversary Sale Beauty Must-Haves
Wednesday, July 28
9:00 - 10:00AM Pacific
12:00 - 1:00PM Eastern

All About Beauty (US)
Thursday, July 22
11:00AM Pacific
2:00PM Eastern

Oooh this looks like a must, @SportyGirly125. Thank you!

eta thankful I am not in CA😂

C54E7D88-364A-47C7-9218-D401FBD02C8D.jpeg

Thx you so much @SportyGirly125 🌹

@eshoe   Since you inspired me to look into this brand through your June favorites post, I wanted to return the favor. 🙂

$15 and free shipping for two deluxe samples is a nice deal!

Screenshot_2021-06-25 07 21 Skincare Master Class with Alpyn Beauty Facial Set.png

@Samtian this would be worth it, especially after the free sample they offered never came to fruition. For the price it is well worth it. Plus, if you can’t smell it, all the better 😉

Oh yay, @Ispend2much6 and thank you! I am going to sign up for this on the 1st, hopefully spots are still open🤞🏼It is a great deal because they rarely offer samples.

eta I love the Alpyn Beauty Wild Huckleberry 8-Acid Polishing Peel Mask 1.7 oz / 50 mL. I am careful to only leave it on exactly 5 minutes. The scent is similar to Charlotte Tilbury Mini Goddess Clay Mask 15ml Travel Size 0.5 oz/ 15 mL The moisturizer takes some getting used it as it doesn’t absorb quickly. I love how it feels and looks on my skin, though. It has a strong scent. I finished a FS and haven’t decided yet if I am going to repurchase.

2 Replies
testing