Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@Guessgal I actually find them easy to apply.   A bride wanted them on her bridesmaids when I freelanced and you can apply them fairly quickly when the glue is tacky. 

@Guessgal 

I'm curious about the tiny ones, too!  I've wanted to try them but don't think I'd have the patience for all that 😂

@RAWRitsRED They are really easy to apply and customizable. I haven’t had issues with applying them. 

Thanks, @SportyGirly125!

I'll have to try them out sometime

@RAWRitsRED , yes cutting them helps!  I remember asking the fab Jeffrey and he gave the same advice.

@RAWRitsRED I have cut my falsies before too into sections.  It works for my Asian eyes better that way.

@Guessgal Thank you for the update on the virtual class on velour lashes.  Lashes are a struggle for me and this information you gave is so helpful!  I learn so much here.  

You’re so welcome! ☺️ @tjffc Lashes have been a struggle for me for a while too! I’ve accumulated a bunch of lash styles over the years and I’m glad I finally got to ask questions about any challenges I had with them!

@SportyGirly125 Thank you.  You are always so helpful and provide great info!!!

Great free class for beginners!  You also might get $20 worth of free makeup but might be a catch somewhere...  

Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 10.53.01 AM.png

@RAWRitsRED Thank you for the information!  I love make-up classes.  You can always learn something new😁

Check your email for the link to rsvp or go to the website listed below to sign up

DE71938F-7C14-46F2-A4C5-9CE14A12CFB8.png

@SportyGirly125 Great info.  Thank you. 

Free 20 minute Virtual Skincare Consultation hosted by Farmacy!  Choose your day and times.  You can find it on the official Farmacy website or let me know if you would like me to DM you the link!

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 1.10.29 AM.png

@RAWRitsRED Thank you.  This is great.  I keep hearing so many fantastic things about this brand.

August 21 at 12:00 to 1:00 PDT

Go to Eventbrite.com to register!  Gift with Purchase available for those who attend.

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 12.33.10 PM.png

I have the link for the Guerlain Sephora Canada one, if anyone is interested.

Screenshot_20200816-225031.png

@haleyvvvv Do you have the link for Morphe 2 LipstickNick? I messaged Sephora Canada's Facebook where they had been promoting it, but they said they didn't have it on hand 🙁

@Guessgal I have been looking for the Morphe one for you from 7/29/2020 but had no luck.  Sorry.

Get the Morphe 2 look with Celebrity Makeup Artist @lipsticknick

Aww you are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for taking the time to look for the link for me! I really appreciate it! 😇💕 @SportyGirly125 

1 Reply
testing