Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

No, I'm sorry, I don't, @Guessgal. I hope maybe someone else here does 🤞!!

Thank you again, @SportyGirly125 - I love that you started a thread for these classes!

Estee Lauder free virtual class!  Says you get a free t-shirt but not quite sure about shipping since it wasn't mentioned and I didn't pay when I registered.  Registration ends 8/10 for the shirt (only 20 available) and 8/25 for the class so hurry and sign up on Eventbrite.com!

You can type the link I added in the photo or look up this event on Eventbrite!

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 7.00.07 PM.png

@RAWRitsRED Thank you.

If anyone wants the Tatcha zoom masterclass I have the link @lmaster @itsfi @eshoe 

@SportyGirly125 thank you SO very much - I needed this!

@lmaster @itsfi @eshoe I messaged you all the link so you can watch it when you are free 

@SportyGirly125, thank you! 🤗 That's so great that you were able to participate in the masterclass! 😍 I picked up the promo size of the new Tatcha cleanser and am excited to try it out. 

@SportyGirly125 yaaaaaaay!! That's so awesome, thank you

MAC has been having masterclasses. I just watched the one on the 90’s makeup today

CA342F29-659C-4259-A9CD-93F817F2DB0E.png

DAF35E55-A6A6-4AE0-A45E-947FACB2740F.png

29BA9D9E-A429-4B56-BE78-FBC4635D2859.png

6FDF2663-C237-4099-87FD-967B3D32E09C.png

@SportyGirly125 So sorry I missed these.  MAC was my first brand favorite and I took my first make-up class with them many, many years ago.  

@tjffc They still have them every week. If you follow the artists Instagram handle you can still watch the old ones. 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you.

Ohh cool!! @SportyGirly125 thank you

@SportyGirly125 

Is there a link for those or a website I can find them on?

@RAWRitsRED It was through email. I didn’t post the link because the classes have already past 

@SportyGirly125 

Thanks!  I'll be sure to sign up for their emails.  Hopefully they'll have more classes.

Tomorrow 8/7!  Free Hourglass Masterclass posted on Eventbrite.com

2:00pm EST/ 11:00 am PST

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 10.01.57 AM.png

If you would like a one on one consultation with one of our beauty experts or have any questions about the products today from our masterclass, reach out to us for all of your beauty needs! 

Want $20 off, when you spend $100 or more? Call us and we can give you $20 off $100 or more and with any order $200 or more, we are offering a 12-piece gift! 

Beauty Experts 

Danielle Cirnigliaro 

dlangsner@bluemercury.com

P: 609-647-9504

John Fowler 

jfowler@bluemercury.com

P: 708-351-8723 

Jenn Neumann

jneumann@bluemercury.com

P: 732.580.9843

Jackie Hugg

Jhugg@bluemercury.com

Princeton Store: 609.497.9100

Shrewsbury Store: 732.842.7300

Product notes from today's Hourglass Masterclass.

HOURGLASS Vanish Foundation Stick $46. A revolutionary foundation stick with the coverage of a concealer, the fluidity of a liquid, and the weightlessness of a powder in a longwearing waterproof formula for undetectable full coverage. The unprecedented concentration of pigment in this foundation provides maximum coverage with minimum product, concealing all discoloration and imperfections for virtually perfect skin with a seamless finish.

HOURGLASS Vanish Foundation Brush $46. Formed in a unique shape to fit into all the contours of the face, such as around the nose and under the eyes. Features uniquely crimped bristles that provide the ultimate control to easily sweep across the planes of the face. Features PETA-approved, high-grade, ultra-soft Taklon bristles - an excellent alternative for those who suffer from allergies to animal hair

HOURGLASS Vanish Airbrush Concealer $34. A full-coverage, weightless, and waterproof concealer with microspherical powders that blurs and brightens for up to 16 hours of skin perfection.

HOURGLASS Veil Setting Powder $46. An ultra-refined powder formulated with light-reflecting particles to instantly blur imperfections, in an innovative sifter designed to dispense the perfect amount.

HOURGLASS Veil Brush $46. A multi-tasking brush featuring two versatile brush heads that can be used for an array of products including powder, blush, bronzer and highlighter

HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Palette $64. Each of these high-tech, soft-focus finishing powders recreate an exquisitely flattering light source. The powders can be applied individually or layered to imbue skin with a multidimensional glow. Powders mimic universally flattering light sources, not unlike having a personal lighting technician at your disposal

HOURGLASS Ambient Powder Brush $38. Ideal for evenly dispersing Ambient Lighting Powder all over the face.• Feature PETA-approved, high-grade, ultra-soft Taklon bristles

HOURGLASS Ambient Bronzer-Diffused Bronze Light $52. This bronzer fuses the illuminating effects of Ambient® Lighting Powder with bronze pigments to add depth and dimension for a natural, sun-kissed glow.

HOURGLASS Luminous Blush $40. A blush combining the custom effects of Ambient Lighting Powder with a spectrum of modern hues for multidimensional, soft-focus color.

HOURGLASS Arch Brow Micro Pencil $28. An ultra-precise, ultra-slim brow pencil perfect for creating the thinnest hair-like strokes for naturally defined brow

HOURGLASS Luminous Blush $40. A blush combining the custom effects of Ambient Lighting Powder with a spectrum of modern hues for multidimensional, soft-focus color

HOURGLASS Ambient Powder Brush $38. Ideal for evenly dispersing Ambient Lighting Powder all over the face.• Feature PETA-approved, high-grade, ultra-soft Taklon bristles

HOURGLASS Arch Brow Micro Pencil $28. An ultra-precise, ultra-slim brow pencil perfect for creating the thinnest hair-like strokes for naturally defined brow

HOURGLASS Arch Brow Shaping Gel $28. A buildable tinted gel formula infused with microfibers to provide instant color, volume and definition for bold, fuller-looking brow

HOURGLASS Veil Eye Primer $28. An eye primer that creates a smooth, even canvas and increases eyeshadow wear for up to 24 hours while nourishing with vitamins C and E.

HOURGLASS Scattered Light-Burnish $29. A weightless micro-glitter eyeshadow infused with light-reflecting pearls to create high impact, sparkling eyes.

HOURGLASS No. 6 Brush $32. Ideal for use with liquid, cream or powder products, this brush expertly and effortlessly blends makeup in and around the eye contour area

HOURGLASS 1.5mm- Bronze $18. The thinnest, softest, waterproof gel liner. Encapsulated in a 1.5MM mechanical pencil, this liner offers precision accuracy and ease of application. No pot, no brush, no clean-up required. Just two clicks and one stroke creates dramatic definition that resists transfer for extended wear.

HOURGLASS Unlocked Instant Extensions Mascara $29. The look of lash extensions in an instant. This mascara is the ultimate formula for when more is more: more definition, more lift and more length to transform lashes with impossibly real results. Using film-forming technology, it coats each lash in lightweight fibers that lock in place for a high-impact, fanned-out finish and smudge-proof wear.

HOURGLASS Panoramic – Eden $30. A highly pigmented, richly emollient and long-wearing pencil with a blending brush

HOURGLASS Confession - Every Time $36. Each ultra slim refillable lipstick delivers saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish. Featuring the ultimate luxury lip accessory, the sleek gold applicator is designed to be used interchangeably with the entire collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate lipstick to a new level of luxury.

HOURGLASS Confession - Every Time $36. Each ultra slim refillable lipstick delivers saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish. Featuring the ultimate luxury lip accessory, the sleek gold applicator is designed to be used interchangeably with the entire collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate lipstick to a new level of luxury.

2 Replies
testing