Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Nordstrom RSVP

Elevate Your Brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Live from NYC

Join Anastasia Soare, founder and CEO of Anastasia Beverly Hills, as she leads a master class showcasing the brand's exciting new addition: Brow Freeze Gel. You can follow along at home and achieve your perfect brow look with the Signature Brow Kit.

Saturday, March 9
9am PT // 11am CT // 12pm ET

Hollywood Red Carpet Tips & Tricks with Charlotte Tilbury

Tune in to watch Team Tilbury unveil their expert tips and tricks for red carpet beauty looks, including glowing skin, the perfect pout and more.

Thursday, March 28
5pm PT // 7pm CT // 8pm ET

@SportyGirly125 thanks for posting this insigned up for the CT class.  I lovecthat you cab watch old ones online.

Thank you so much, @SportyGirly125 🙌

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

I did the Sephora Digital CT event, it was really good, actually. I ended up buying several items, too! @SportyGirly125 

Love Shack Fancy masterclass goodies 

IMG_0288.jpeg

Check your emails. The digital events for this month have been released. 

There are some really interesting events in February.

Kilian event goodies 

IMG_8906.jpeg

Hi 

I signed up for the 4 master classes and I noticed my registration for the Kayali got cancelled because apparently zoom is not allowing Canadian and Puuertorican people on from Jan 1 of this year. Do you think Sephora will change their platform on which they air the master classes. I am from Canada and my registration got cancelled due to the new zoom policy. 

@Laeticia19 @I highly doubt it. They just changed how many points for each digital event. 

It seems my points are untouched I just checked 

@Laeticia19 @The digital events this month are now 250 and not 100. You wouldn’t see a change till this month. 

Check your emails. The digital event email went out this morning around 9 am pst. They are now 250 points each instead of 100. 

Kayali is closed

the Inkey List, Anastasia, and Valentino Still Open 

I wondered when they were going to go up. I hadn’t noticed and I registered for one in Feb! Thanks for keeping us updated! @SportyGirly125 

@sister13 Welcome 

Check you emails (was sent around 9am pst on Saturday 12/2) regarding the Digital Events for the month. 

Only Fable & Mane and LoveShackFancy are available. Drunk Elephant and Lancôme are closed. 

How can I get the Digital Events emails? Is this something I can opt into and who do the emails come from? Thanks so much 😃

@Meret24 @If you are subscribed to all emails you should get the digital email ones. If not contact customer service and have them reset your email. 

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Nordstrom RSVP

Holiday Skin Therapy with Omorovicza

Join founder Margaret de Heinrich de Omorovicza and discover Skin Therapy. Optimize your skin's health with products formulated with the healing waters of Budapest and treatments in the rigorous Hungarian tradition, delivering your most radiant holiday glow.

Thursday, November 30
12pm PT // 2pm CT // 3pm ET

1,540 Replies
testing