Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

Free 1 on 1 consultation with Lancome on Eventbrite.com!  Multiple dates and times to choose from.

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 9.55.36 AM.png

Free Clinique Skin School class on Eventbrite.com.  There are multiple dates and times to choose from!  Remember to choose your country/ time zone.

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 9.41.21 AM.png

Did anyone else attend the Tatcha one today? What did you think?

@haleyvvvv I did.  I wrote down some tips from Daniel. I liked that they went over the hour to answer questions. 

That was really nice that they stayed to answer questions!! @SportyGirly125. I feel like i just wanted a little more, I dunno if it was nerves or rushing but I feel like there was some mis-speaks about some of the products. And  I know these are largely prolonged ads for the companies, but this one more than others I've attended. But it was okay!!

Hi @haleyvvvv!

I got off work late so I missed the first 10 minutes of class.  It was pretty informative, although I wish more questions were answered.  I really enjoyed it and learned a lot about skincare and prepping face for makeup.  They were recording the class so maybe they'll post it up on Youtube or something.

These are some quick notes I took during class.  Since I have oily skin, I focused more on that, but it seems like Tatcha products are best for normal, dry and combo skin.

Tatcha Masterclass

Instagram:  @Danielmartin   @Janipher

*Remember not all products will work for everyone*

• Liquid Silk Canvas Primer
  • Water cream (keep in fridge)
  • Luminous Dewy Skin Mist (keep in fridge)
  • Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder (5 different kinds)
  • Blotting paper before foundation
  • The Serum Stick

Order of Products

Skincare, apply Liquid Silk Primer with hands, sunscreen, blot and let dry, water based foundation and concealer, blot again, The Serum Stick on high points of face, spray BB with Dewy Skin Mist and dab on high points of face for more radiance

The Serum Stick (can be used under or over makeup and on lips)

Daniel’s Routine: apply water based foundation with hands (he used dior show backstage foundation), blend with BB, use The Serum Stick where you would use highlighter for dewy look (hold up phone flashlight to see “triangle of light” on your face: cheekbones and brow bone area, nose, forehead) *Daniel already has nice skin*

Water and oil products don't mix

• Use water based products for best results

When Flying On a Plane 

• Apply a light layer of liquid foundation and top with powder foundation.  The lights and heat in plane will mess with foundation/ complexion

How to Make Makeup Last Long (especially for oily skin)

• Take more time with prep and skincare instead of makeup
  • Makeup only evens out the skin
  • Daniel gives celebs lipstick, blotting paper, powder before they leave and that should be all they need, they shouldn’t have to retouch if their skin was prepped right

Oily Skin Needs Hydration

• How to get rid of milia: acids/exfoliator to break down, AHA/BHA at night
  • Skin tells you what's going on in your body: if you’re using the wrong products, bad environment, bad diet, dehydrated, etc.
  • Too many skincare products can make you oily
  • If your skin looks oily 2 hours after applying makeup, you're routine or products aren't working (skincare or complexion products are the problem or aren’t working well together)

Hyperpigmentation

• Violet- C Radiance Mask, Violet- C Brightening Serum

At Home Spa

• Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder with The Deep Cleanse Exfoliating Cleanser, sheet mask
    • Luminous Dewy Skin Sheet Mask
    • Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask
    • The Kissu Lip Mask
      • Can be used on dry parts of face
      • Kissu lip mask, finish doing the rest of makeup, blot lips lightly, apply lip liner/ lipstick/ liquid lipstick
      • Can mix lipstick with Kissu mask

Ingrown Hair

• Use hand sanitizer on razor burns after shaving, essence, moisturizer; deodorant is another alternative to hand sanitizer

Such amazing notes!! Glad you were able to attend even if a little late, @RAWRitsRED!!

These are amazing notes @RAWRitsRED!! Thanks for sharing! 

Thank you, @GeorginaBT!

I hope you guys find it at least a little bit useful!

@SportyGirly125 This is good to know and this thread is a great place to share information about master classes.  I love learning new things about skincare and make-up.  Thank you

Free virtual classes!  You can scan the QR code and it will take you to the Eventbrite website.  Make sure to check the time zone!

Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 4.16.20 PM.png

@RAWRitsRED Great information.  Thank you for sharing. 

Great thread, @SportyGirly125!! I'm excited for this class tomorrow 🙂

@SportyGirly125 @RAWRitsRED 

Hi, I am Canadian and went on Tatcha Instagram page did not see the post to register I also look at the Sephora Canada Instagram couldn't find it do you have the link to the post please would like to register please! Thank you

@kokine35 It’s on their Instagram stories with a swipe up link 

Hi @kokine35!

You can find it on the Eventbrite website or the Tatcha Instagram "stories"

@RAWRitsRED  Thank you so much! I am registered can't wait for the event and the amazing prize to win Thanks!

Eventbrite has a bunch of free (and paid) makeup classes!

Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 1.43.36 PM.png

This is an amazing idea for a thread! @RAWRitsRED @SportyGirly125 Seems like there's actually a lot going on behind the scenes - all these hidden gems aka masterclasses! I just registered for a Chantecaille one. Can't wait, thanks for sharing 🤗

@Guessgal Did you attend the class today for Chantecaille?

No, I was swamped with work yesterday unfortunately. I did attend the 2 Chantecaille ones from about a week ago though. Did you learn anything neat in yesterday's class? 🙂 @SportyGirly125 

1 Reply
testing