Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thx you Anne. I think I can pull this off for everyday look. Though I'm pretty lucky to I have a job that I can wear pretty much anything and nobody cares 😉

Apparently TF might release a mini lipstick set in June/July timeframe.  Not as large as L&B, nor the same shades. 

^@#&*.... I just told myself that I couldn't buy another lipstick until I actually finish one (why did I do that?!). I guess I need to start slathering one of my minis on every 5 minutes.

Now ladies, it is GC who is doing the enabling not me 😉 lol 🙂 Thx for letting us know.

My birthday is in June...hmmm...:D

Yes, I heard something similar about a release of more mini lipsticks, possibly Lips and Girls he said. It was from a counter manager at Nordstrom's in Ottawa. He wasn't sure when it would be released though. 

uh oh....

Oh no! I spent so much on L&B as well as several items from their summer collection. I have a weakness for mini lippies too so I will be in trouble if this happens. lol

I agree, I bought over 25 of the Boys...and almost the entire summer collection! My wallet needs a break, hopefully it won't be released until the fall!

I'm wondering if I really need more lipsticks....I'm not sure what colours I could possibly need.

BTW--I wore Jack last week and my goodness, it is gorgeous. I hope that gets re-released one day! 

I agree on the wallet break 🙂 I did way too much damage on the Soleil collection 🙂

"I'm wondering if I really need more lipsticks....I'm not sure what colours I could possibly need."

Needs do not dictate my (our) lipstick purchases.  🙂 

Unless they repromote a lipstick, even dupes are never exactly the same.  TF is my favourite formula thus far.

This is true for all makeup for me.  If it is good quality, flatters me, I want it, and a brand that is not distasteful.....I will probably buy it.

I never have a hard time rationalizing my wants into needs to myself lol 

TJBPINK, I plan to be all over any TF mini lipstick collection.  Although I hope they are not:

- Sheers

- Nudes

I like bright/bold shades in their Luminous formula. 

I'm changing the topic from the fab Soleil collection for a moment...does anyone have TF concealer? Do you like it? I'm trying to decide between getting the traceless foundation stick-which I have in my foundation shade and love it, use it as a concealer too- or the TF concealer that twists up with the little brush on it. Those twist up devices usually get on my nerves. I love the stick so much I was thinking of getting that in a shade lighter and using it for concealer..

Recommendations much appreciated.

Also-anyone have thoughts about the Tf brushes? Love? Like? must have?

I just finished my second concealer yesterday. I actually like it. I don't need a ton of coverage, it provides nice, even coverage for me. I've got several other concealer pens right now (charlotte Tilbury, YSL Touche Eclat) so I'll probably wait to repurchase one till I'm all out. I actually prefer Charlotte Tilbury to the Tom Ford, but TF is solid. 

I also have several of the brushes. They were my favorite brushes till Wayne Goss. 🙂 There are two brushes that are my go to: The cheek brush and the eye blending brush. Those get the most use in my collection. I use the Cheek brush with blushes that aren't tom ford. It picks up a nice amount of product, and TF Blushes are so pigmented, you just don't need it for that. The blending brush is one of my favorite. 

Thanks so much mrsB....appreciate your thoughts. Eye blending brush is something I definitely need!

I have the concealer you are asking about and it doesn't work well for me. The coverage isn't great unfortunately 

Thanks for letting me know. I was wondering about that. I love the stick, I'll probably just go with that..

In case people want to see how Pink Glow compares to Burnished Amber.

image.jpg

I don't have burnished Amber but was wondering about this too. I just watched a YT video by tarababyz. She just did a haul video with the bronze and peach eye duos and the face palette and she did swatches compared to this quad, a couple of shades looked really similar. The swatches are at about 8:40 in the 22+ minute video. 

The palette is too gorgeous to use!!! I have to wait for another 2 weeks to get mine 😞

16,845 Replies
testing