This is gorgeous on you!

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thx u. 🙂

Curse my lipstick no buy.  I want this.

This is gorgeous on you!

Beautiful!  I'd like to say thank you but I'm too busy moving to check more swatches...

Lovely on you!  You should be so glad you got it.  You look beautiful.

Now I'm moving to google..

Can't wait to hear your thought on Velvet Violet 😉

Love it!!! It's just beautiful!  Thanks for the recommendation (if that's what one says after buying $50 lipstick!!!)

🙂 I know right! I'm real cheap when it comes to lipstick but Tom Ford get me so far with Velvet Cherry, **bleep** Cat and Velvet Violet. On his permanent line, I like the Indian Rose. My SA gave me 2 mini of Indian Rose and I already finished one of them. When I finish the last mini one, I will buy Indian Rose full size for sure. The Givenchy LE is also impressed me so I might venture there if they ofter something as good as the 205 one. 🙂

Just got it in the mail....absolutely love it!  What a shade.  Violet fuchsia?  And a slightly creamy matte...I love it!

Yay, I'm glad you love it 🙂

Thanks!  Me too!  In the mail...

Beautiful!  And Electric Pink is not bad either....

BK - do you have Pure Pink or Cooper?  I wonder how Electric Pink compares to both.

Darn, I don't have neither. I was eyeing on Cooper as well. Maybe I can try to compare them in store? Btw, I think Velvet Violet is better than Electric Pink in term of wear. 😉

Thanks BK!  In terms of colour too, I like Velvet Violet more.  But then Violet fatale is one of my favourite lipsticks, so it is no surprise.

GC, I just edited the post to include the close up picture to show you how bright it is. Hopefully I'm not banned frm this thread by forcing everyone to look at my pictures lol

There are never enough pictures of you...post away!

Electric Pink is lovely on you!  I don't find it too bright at all.  It is bright in a good way.  And I think the colour is a year round shade...

It looks like Nude Dip is already in stock at Nordstrom and NM 🙂 I'm so jealous.

Ugh wish Neimans would send me a shipping confirmation for my preorder! I'm so anxious! 

image.jpg

Here are the swatches for Nude Dip, Notcreative. Sorry for taking so long. From left to right = the palette top row left then right then bottom row left to right. I didn't use primer on my arm

image.jpg

testing