Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@blackkitty2014 @Thank you! I missed your post earlier. I was wanting to check out To Die For and Clementine which I’m not finding anywhere....though I haven’t checked Beautylish yet. I wonder if those shades haven’t arrived yet or I missed them.

@Winthrop44 I haven’t seen To Die For and Clementine anywhere in the state but I found this swatch after googling 😘

D7037FF8-DF32-4852-B856-17D0E252E2E7.png

I was waiting to see if Sephora has 11:11 and Marocain during the sale but no luck. I think I will get these over Macy’s while they are having 15% off 😘 If the swatch is close to true color, I want To Die For too 😂

Wait @blackkitty2014 just saw this- so is 11:11 really this pinky red? I thought it was way more nude neutral! You got it right? Can you swatch for me if so please?!

@blackkitty2014 Ooh those two colors are pretty!

They are @Samtian . I’m trying to restrain from buying more lipsticks. I need to use hundred ones that I already had 😘 

@blackkitty2014 Haha I know that struggle. 

More swatches: these screenshots are taken from Michele Wang's YouTube video

Rose CashmereRose CashmereRed HarnessRed HarnessMoonlit VioletMoonlit VioletNude Dip vs Rose CashmereNude Dip vs Rose CashmereSoleil D'Hiver vs Rose CashmereSoleil D'Hiver vs Rose Cashmere

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

The more I see of the rose cashmere palette the more beautiful I feel it is. I realize that peach shade is technically an eyeshadow pan but I am searching my stash for a small enough blush brush to dip into it for my cheeks!

Sorry @ChristalM I hope they come up soon for Canada. 😕

Sorry @ChristalM I hope they come up soon for Canada. 😕

Re: Sorry @ChristalM I hope they come up soon for Canada. 😕

@Luvstravel ah thanks 🙂 Maybe best they don't! LOL

@blushnglow All the colors are in stock at Nordstrom. I p...

@blushnglow All the colors are in stock at Nordstrom. I picked up Red Harness 🥰

Re: @blushnglow All the colors are in stock at Nordstrom. I p...

@Luvstravel Not on the Canadian site that I can find! GRRR. If someone sees them please tag me!

@blushnglow Your welcome. If I see it come back in stock...

@blushnglow Your welcome. If I see it come back in stock I'll notify you again 🙂

@blushnglow Tom Ford Rose Cashmere is showing in stock at...

@blushnglow Tom Ford Rose Cashmere is showing in stock at Tom Ford website.

Re: @blushnglow Tom Ford Rose Cashmere is showing in stock at...

@Luvstravel Thanks for the heads up but by the time I headed over there it was too late for this time round. I signed up for notifications fir when they do come back in stock. Yay!

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

Here’s the one other from Mel Thompson’s video - Rose Cashmere vs Soleil d’Hiver and Nude Dip. They look much more different on her than Michele IMO

RE: Tom Ford Updates

My Visionaire and Meteoric arrived today. Did some major sleuthing across worldwide searches (and some really cryptic eBay paths) and nailed them down for a phenomenal price, even with international shipping. I was lucky, I’ll put it that way - but we all have our little addictions! The batch code is B20 for both, which means Feb 2020. Given turnaround for the last bunch of quads, that gives us a North America release around fall/winter of this year, though the crisis may push that back. All assumptions. Quality is on par with what I’ve come to expect of the quads fall 2018-on. Sheer sparkles seem to be of the same size as Arabesque, but hardly as disappointing (though they don’t have much back color, so perhaps they just perform more like we’re all used to anyway). The other shades seem to be similar or reworkings of popular shades in the Asia market. Meteoric seems to have a sheer sparkle similar to the one in Silvered Topaz; another similar to the lilac in Seductive Rose; the matte rose from Sous Le Sable; and deep brown satin somewhere between the ones in Pretty Baby and Golden Mink. Visionaire has a sheer sparkle like the gold in Golden Mink; a red satin that looks slightly redder than the one in Disco Dust; the brown satin with silver sparkle in Arabesque; and the dark brown satin from Golden Mink. All of this is in my mind’s eye since my other quads for comparison are at another house right now and I don’t anticipate traveling there soon. They apply beautifully on the eyes - only slight critique is that the satins do seem to have that new slippery harder texture that will be prone to hard pan if not used with fresh brushes each time. I do love the color combinations, but if you have the other quads they seem to be comprised of, I wouldn’t say you need these. I was glad to receive these today, since I wasn’t able to get the first run of the S/I palettes on the TF site and am impatient for Nordstrom to stock them!

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thank you for the swatches, both are beautiful..which is which again ?

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Visionaire is Top; Meteoric is Bottom

@Nuwc1998 You are the bomb.  Amazing work and so appreciated.  Great swatches too!

Thx you for the swatches @Nuwc1998 . They look very pretty. Enjoy! I hope TF Shade and Illuminating palettes will get to Sephora before the sale ends 

16,860 Replies
testing