Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

Lauder does seem to be removing this formula from their lines...it looks like MAC will be the only brand keeping it going forward.

@suzyo You’re exactly right. The base formula is the MAC Waterweight/EL Doublewear Nude Waterfresh. The TF SFG took that base, added the red fruit extracts of the Bobbi Brown Skin Serum Foundation, added the TF Infusing Complex (the skincare touted in all the TF foundations, Traceless, Traceless Perfecting, etc.)...bingo. Let’s also not deny the TF packaging is the worst of the bunch, in this case. Anyway, the TF one does sit superior on the skin to the rest - blame that on the combination of all the good things lol - but you may be happy with one of the base ones.

Re: RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

@Nuwc1998  Which Mac and Estee Lauder foundations? I know the EL Double Wear Nude Water Fresh and Mac Studio Waterweight are the same, but this TF has different ingredients than those two. If I can get this same TF foundation cheaper I wanna know lol.

@suzyo Nordstrom has almost all shades available now for 30 percent off. Check various retailers. They’re all around $61 except for $44 at TF direct (if you can still find your shade. I doubt it though)

Good to know. Thx @Nuwc1998 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Swatches of Moonlit Violet from Michele Wang

0C762764-FDD8-4CAE-8642-1EE735DAA25B.pngBronzers top to bottom: Rose Cashmere, Moonlit Violet, Red HarnessBronzers top to bottom: Rose Cashmere, Moonlit Violet, Red HarnessTop to bottom: bronzer from Moonlit Violet, TerraTop to bottom: bronzer from Moonlit Violet, TerraHighlighter of 3 palettes: Top to bottom: Rose Cashmere, Moonlit Violet, Red HarnessHighlighter of 3 palettes: Top to bottom: Rose Cashmere, Moonlit Violet, Red HarnessLeft: Moonlit Violet, Right: BadassLeft: Moonlit Violet, Right: BadassLeft: Moonlit Violet, Right: Pretty BabyLeft: Moonlit Violet, Right: Pretty BabyLeft: Moonlit Violet, Right: Virgin OrchidLeft: Moonlit Violet, Right: Virgin Orchid

@blackkitty2014 I don’t think I’ve ever seen your face from this angle. I’ve always thought you were beautiful, but this totally confirms it! And I adore your rings, too. You got it going on, doll. 😉 ETA: I am an idiot. I just realized these were pulled from somewhere else. I still think you’ve got it going on. Just chalk it up to quarantine brain. 😂

Thx you @jozkid . I take it 😂🤣 Michele has the same age (she’s 1-2 yrs older I think) but she has nicer skin 😘 Happy Mother’s Day 🌹❤️

Left: Moonlit Violet, Right: DaydreamLeft: Moonlit Violet, Right: Daydream

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Swatches of the difference in finishes for the Most Wanted shade range

Does anyone know what ever happened to the new satin matte shades (pictured on page 10 here) that were released in the UK at the beginning of the year? Is the US just never getting them?

@Winthrop44 I also have received the new Satin Mattes in Impassioned and Velvet Cherry from Sephora! I love this formula more than the others! @blackkitty2014 

@Winthrop44  Nordstrom definitely has them. I have a swatch of Marocain to share that I meant to put up yesterday.40A8F59D-7ADD-470C-82BF-4B092E03AEC7.jpeg

That’s definitely a beauty on you @Mochapj ! 🥰

Wow, gorgeous brown/red on you, @Mochapj!

@Mochapj, you wear this gorgeous red beautifully!!

@Mochapj Oh thanks so much! That one looks gorgeous on you.

@Mochapj Why are you doing this to me? Just gorgeous gorgeous! 🥰😍Thx for posting. Is It comfortable to wear too? 

@blackkitty2014 I basically only tried it on to do the swatch but it was good quality, not super siliconey like some of the other shades I’ve tried 

@Mochapj Thx so much. This reminds me of TF Maurice. I adore that kind of shades. Put this on my wish list too. So gorgeous!

@Winthrop44 they was released at least 2 weeks already. I’m pretty sure Beautylish currently has them in stock (I’m eyeing on 11:11 and Shanghai Lily). SAKS and Nordstrom have them too (I haven’t checked this week but they was there on either both or one or the other)

3CA2E998-FE45-4CCA-AE59-4A3F4C0F9B41.png

16,860 Replies
testing