Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

RE: Tom Ford Updates

They sure look vibrant @Mochapj. Thank you.

Swatches of one of the new shade illuminate palettes. Launches in Japan in March, elsewhere in April

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj, those swatches aren't terribly impressive. Thanks for posting!

I agree totally for that price point the swatches don't look great at all. Tom Ford never disappoints with continually putting out sub-par product at astronomical prices. I believe he thinks his name alone renders the cost. 

Thx you for posting @Mochapj . This worries me. Looks liked the person who swatch this has fair/light skin tone and the colors hardly show up on her 😟

@blackkitty2014  @TraceyEB  a few things to note.

These swatches came from an Asian beauty blog (as this is launching in Japan first) and they tend to swatch things very lightly, not opaquely as we do.

Also, these Shade/Illuminate palettes are supposedly calibrated for different skin tones; I believe this is the one that was meant for the 0.5 range of skin, so I think that's the extra fair side of the spectrum and why it might not be very punchy.

Roseprick limited package lipsticks Casablanca and Indian Rose

I picked up the shade called Baby in the lipspark formula last week. It is a very pale lavender pink but it’s not opaque so a lot of my lip colour comes through. It has blue and purple reflective shimmer. The truest colour in the photo is right in the centre of the lip, next to the bullet; that is exactly how it looks IRL without light reflecting off all the shimmers. I also wanted to point out I noticed when Sephora loaded the 8 new shades they are all described as Metallic and I would say that is accurate. None of the new shades I’ve purchased have the same glitter finish as the original shades of lipsparks but I assume people will find these new ones more wearable.

Def a fun look on you @Mochapj ! 

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Another vote for how pretty this shade (Baby) looks on you, @Mochapj !  Gorgeous!

I really like the look of this shade. It works beautifull...

@Mochapj, I really like the look of this shade. It works beautifully with your natural lip shade!

@Mochapj - This color is very pretty on you!

Very pretty @Mochapj. Baby came last night so I’m excited to try it out today. 😍

This is a really pretty color on you @Mochapj!

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thx @Mochapj . I have GC so I order couples 😉

@Mochapj Thanks! Still waiting for those satin mattes to show up, IF they ever do!

Selfridges restocked Arabesque on the app. I couldn't find it on the regular site, but I was able to order it through the app. $74 USD.

None of the other 4 new quads are showing as restocked though.

Got some intel from my SA this weekend. There is going to be a “hero product” range coming out this year She mentioned they will be taking brand favourite shades (like Scarlet Rouge, Wild Ginger, Impassioned, etc) and releasing them across product ranges (like into nail polish, different finishes of lipstick, etc) I guess it is somewhat like the CT pillowtalk range now including eyes, cheeks, lips, etc
16,860 Replies
testing