Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks @Mochapj 🙂 I got the cheek blush recently and I love it so much, I want to get them all 😄

Fwiw @dioradict after having purchased 5 of the suqqu eye brushes in the past few months - I don't personally find them nearly as life changing as the cheek brush is.

theyre nice but I don't think they're 'WOW'

@Mochapj Thanks again for the info, I have been checking other brushes @ CD Japan too. I have the TF as well as Hakukodo J Series and Wayne Goss Eye brushes. I find the Haku J series are less scratchy than Tom Ford 😮

I am thinking to get the surratt ones, but haven't looked yet.

Do you have any brush recommend? I want something that is very soft 😄

@dioradict is it eye brushes you're looking for specifically?

Hakuhodo makes TF brushes, but I also find TF brushes more scratchy (which is why I don't love my TF brushes)

if you're looking for face brushes, the Surratt are very soft. Their eye brushes in the 'smoky' shape are very, very soft but might take some getting used to. I personally quite like their 'classique' shadow brushes; they are soft but not floppy. Unlike the TF (which are goat) both types of Surratt are squirrel (classique are pine squirrel)

Thanks @Mochapj I will check the Surratt brushes then 🙂

And you didn't have the swatches for us??? Lol

I know. I am seeing him again soon, I will swatch ! 

Oh and as for the "liners" breaking in the duo's, they are working on it. The product is very very dry and can crumble easy. The glitter in the "liners" were put there to make the lips look larger and fuller and to create shape, not to fully line the lipsas Tom hates liner. LOL 😉

I preordered the palette and am expected  my SA told me she expected them in early November.  Soon 😄

You wont be disappointed if you like glamour !  :)))))

New lips and boys are up for pre-order at Nordstrom 

Good catch! Though the way the listed, it is hard to know what formula they will be. I'm waiting for mini matte 😉 Thx for posting 

I'm most excited for the mattes too. I need a list by finishes though before I can even begin to make a list.

oh no!!!!! already???

Saw this swatch of the Tom Ford Shimmer Shots on the blog The40YearOldVirgo dot com , which also has comparison swatches for those interested..jpg

Edit: sooo I bought Spin Spin Sugar. The other shade is too dark for me but I keep thinking about it. Dangerous temptation I'm telling ya 😉

Let us know what you think of SS Sugar. I think the bronze/copper shade would be too dark for me, too.

This swatch might push me over the edge lol. Thx @TraceyEB

Ha! So tempting, @blackkitty2014!!

I'm testing the new Waterproof Foundation today in 1.5 Cream - I also received a sample of 2.0 Buff. Both are clearly too dark for me 😉 

But I wanted to share my thoughts on it. I really like the formula -it seems to thicken a bit when I'm applying it, but the coverage was good and so far it's wearing well (the end of the day will be my true test for it). I actually think this could be nice for oilier skin - it's liquid and applies well, but more of a demi-matte finish. My t-zone is pretty oily by the end of the day, so this seems promising. I used my beautyblender and had no issues with it, but I think fingers could work well too. 

With respect to colour, this foundation definitely oxidizes. My SA warned me about that, and she was 100% right. These were much lighter before I swatched them. 

TL;DR - so far it's a nice foundation, but I wouldn't buy it unless TF makes new shades (like a 0.0 for me lol)

Top shade is TF Traceless stick in Cream

2nd is TF Waterproof in 1.5 Cream

3rd is TF Waterproof in 2.0 Buff

The rest of the shades are here for comparison (listed in the spoiler):

Spoiler
  • Guerlain LdP BB cream in Light
  • Guerlain LdP Fluide in 01C
  • Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder in 1
  • Charlotte Tilbury Magic in 1
  • CT Magic in 2
  • Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX02
  • Kevyn Aucoin Etherealist in EF 01
  • Koh Gen Doh Moisture Maifanshi in 001
  • Dolce and Gabbana Liquid Luminous in Classic 60 
  • MAC Studio Fix in NW10

IMG_1088.JPG

I also received my Spin Spin Sugar Shimmer Shot. No swatches/looks yet - but it's really nice! Creamier than Fire Lust, and more of a champagne than a true pink. Really pretty - it applied very well when I was playing with it last night. 

Is there any way you could post ingredients on this thread somewhere? I'm looking into the foundation and the shimmer shots but I don't want to spend a ton of money without knowing what's in what I'm buying. 

@Lizzie15 Here are the Shimmer Shot ingredients - I don't have a list of ingredients for the foundation since I only received samples.

IMG_1112.JPG

16,860 Replies
testing