1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Yay they’re up now 6A08844A-324B-4394-B9C3-3441C0F39351.jpeg

The Bitter Peach collection is up

TOM FORD Bitter Peach Lip Color Matte Lipstick 

TOM FORD Bitter Peach Eye Colour Eyeshadow Palette 

@Mochapj  these look so pretty. I'm drawn to peach shades. Has anyone seen swatches?

@AMK721 it was discussed a few weeks ago, if you go back a few pages you should be able to find them 

They’re there on Nordstrom direct. I haven’t seen the full size perfume nor lipsticks. Ugh!  Edit: TF direct has three new quads and whole rose collection. Hope they come to other retailers soon
1CCEFF63-2B1E-450E-AF1E-DF02CD201CAF.jpegBEC7A73D-BCF7-47A5-817E-45AC151556F2.jpeg

@blackkitty2014 The lipsticks are also up for preorder on Saks. Too bad they’re not on Nordstrom since they have 10% Rakuten today. I think I might need more swatches of them before ordering. For now I just ordered the Rose Topaz quad.

Yes I’m eyeing on the Rose Topaz too. So many new quads. And what’s on earth going on with the Metal Lust. Beautylish hasn’t shipped my order. I wonder if they has the merchandise at all @Winthrop44 

@blackkitty2014 Did you have it on preorder at Beautylish or did you order when it became available for 3 minutes last week? A friend of mine who had it preordered did get a shipping email for hers and should be getting it today. Maybe contact Beautylish?

Thx you @Winthrop44 . I saw it popped up on Thursday and ordered it. They did send me an email on Friday saying shipping delay due to Covid/worker shortage related. 

@blackkitty2014 Ah, ok. Probably they had just packed and labeled the preorders before they put the rest up for sale. 

4E5345E3-30E0-43EB-9E1B-E97A9F3850F7.jpeg
Metal Lust is finally at Beautylish and TF direct. Since @Mochapj  gives the other quad a thumb up, I go ahead and order this one. I’m tired of waiting and be a victim of supply chain issue crap 🤣😂

I think you'll love it, @blackkitty2014! I know you love most Tom Ford Beauty! 

Thanks @blackkitty2014 , man this one went OOS so fast ! I had wanted it as well , put it in my cart and poof gone ! 😭 Hope it returns soon as they said ! 

@Sunnysmom I just missed it yesterday too. @blackkitty2014 I hope you love it!

Aww I’m sorry @Winthrop44 ! Boo. Well let’s hope it’ll come back so we can get it at some point and in the meanwhile also enjoy seeing what @blackkitty2014 and others show us. ☺️

This is the one I had my eye on @blackkitty2014@makeitup305, it's here! 

@itsfi did it even go live?! By the time I checked it was gone. I saw a couple of people on IG say they talked to Beautylish and it's supposed to restock soon. I didn't even get a restock email.

@makeitup305, for a very brief time. It seems like Beautylish is only receiving very limited supplies of this products from this line at a time. 

I asked them immediately also @itsfi @makeitup305 and they told me it would in fact return soon. Will see. 

5FA86FFC-BE3C-459B-BFF7-0431EB15335C.jpeg

Wow that set looks promising. Great way to try all 3! Where did you see this? I definitely want to see if I can get my hands on this set.

8 Replies
testing