Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@Winthrop44 I tried the palette today.

it wears well; I didn’t have any issues with the formula. What I can say is it doesn’t ‘feel’ like typical eyeshadow (or any existing TF shadow formulation, to me) Texturally it seems quite similar to the Sheer Cheek Duos they used to release for Soleil (like Bicoastal, Lissome, etc) in that it’s a firm gelee and thick but not exactly creamy.

I liked the look I was able to create with it but I wish there was a variation in finishes in the palette. In the pan the shadows look like they have a slight shimmer/satin finish but it doesn’t translate onto the skin. It comes off pretty close to matte, but not in a flat way, more as a satin matte. Also, for a peachy orange quad I found it surprisingly flattering.

@Mochapj Thanks so much. IIRC someone on YouTube also mentioned the formula of these es being either the same or very similar to that of Bicoastal, etc. i guess I’ll dig out my Bicoastal or Paradise Lust and see how they go for me on my eyes. Good to know you find the colors flattering. Peaches and pinks on the eyes are not so easy for me so maybe I’ll have luck with this one.

28B7AE72-FB1A-46E9-985A-5F91782C5D1D.png

The Rose collection is up

TOM FORD Private Blend Roses Travel Set 

TOM FORD Satin Matte Lip Color Rose D’Amalfi 

TOM FORD Satin Matte Lip Color Rose de Russie 

TOM FORD Satin Matte Lip Color Rose de Chine 

@Mochapj That travel set! I want! Yet do not love Rose.....hummm

Why are the new Rose EDP's $368/50ml on Sephora and $270/50ml on the Tom ford website?  Am I looking at something wrong??

I just noticed that too @lschmaltz . Hopefully $270 is the correct price. PS Beautylish also lists them at $270. I am not an expert but looks liked based on the color of the juice, these should price $270

@TeamBIC can you please look into this price issue, We believe the US site showing Canadian price for the 3 new rose perfume 

TOM FORD Rose D'Amalfi Eau De Parfum Fragrance 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

TOM FORD Rose De Chine Eau De Parfum Fragrance 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

TOM FORD Rose De Russie Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL eau de parfum spray 

Hi @blackkitty2014,

I'm sorry about this! I've flagged this with the appropriate team for further review and updates. Thank you for your patience while we look into this!

Best regards,

Laurie 

Hi @LaurieBT  thx you so much for your help. I see the correct prices on US site now. 🌹❤️🙏

@blackkitty2014 @lschmaltz  I think you ladies might be seeing the Canadian price.

Thx @Mochapj 👍Sephora gets it together. Why are these not on US site 🤣😂

@blackkitty2014 Grr why no lippies yet for Sephora US guys. Lol. Hope soon. 

Hopefully soon @Sunnysmom 🌹❤️

Yup I’m sure @blackkitty2014 as they’re showing up elsewhere . Patience patience. Lol

Yay they’re up now 6A08844A-324B-4394-B9C3-3441C0F39351.jpeg

The Bitter Peach collection is up

TOM FORD Bitter Peach Lip Color Matte Lipstick 

TOM FORD Bitter Peach Eye Colour Eyeshadow Palette 

@Mochapj  these look so pretty. I'm drawn to peach shades. Has anyone seen swatches?

@AMK721 it was discussed a few weeks ago, if you go back a few pages you should be able to find them 

They’re there on Nordstrom direct. I haven’t seen the full size perfume nor lipsticks. Ugh!  Edit: TF direct has three new quads and whole rose collection. Hope they come to other retailers soon
1CCEFF63-2B1E-450E-AF1E-DF02CD201CAF.jpegBEC7A73D-BCF7-47A5-817E-45AC151556F2.jpeg

@blackkitty2014 The lipsticks are also up for preorder on Saks. Too bad they’re not on Nordstrom since they have 10% Rakuten today. I think I might need more swatches of them before ordering. For now I just ordered the Rose Topaz quad.

testing