Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I bought suspicion and I love it

328E5EFC-5907-47D2-8443-98EC69319A08.png

@makeitup305Thanks,now I can stop stalking that one for awhile.

Thank you @makeitup305

@makeitup305 thanks for the update. I have been waiting for that one as well.

The new Bad*ss collection - two eye palettes and three lippies - are available at Beautylish.

Despite what my SA said about the PET glitter, Lava Lustre is in fact available in Canada at holts this morning 🤣

@MochapjThanks,I was disappointed when I thought I couldn't get these.Selfridges also has it but when I try to add to cart it says out of stock so I ordered at Holts.

@Mochapj 

I can’t wait to hear your thoughts! I’ve come to feel that this is how I wanted those original extreme single shadows to behave.

They still aren’t exactly mess-free, but the payoff and experience and luster is superior.

@Mochapj oh thanks! I am super interested in these. I can't wait to see swatches of the more neutral one.

Swatches of the bitter peach quad

F845D107-AD73-4953-9E0F-E09E74A9FFF2.jpeg

Thank you @Mochapj 

Thx @Mochapj . This quad is true,y peachy tone 🤣🤣 👍

@MochapjReceived my Lava Lustre today - still no word about Metallust, apparently delayed. Quad is very pretty and new formula. I've yet to decide how best to apply - brushes or fingers or some way in between. The formula is very interesting - it's similar to the sparkle of the celestials but somehow more creamy and dense, yet the sparkle still feels light and foiled. Will need to update. Big call-out that I haven't seen anyone else mention yet, though, is that shades 2 & 3 are duochrome - and 2 shifts copper bronze in the way my favorite Cognac Sable looked on its own! Can't wait to get good use out of this one this holiday season - and the packaging is actually surprisingly good!

Yup you’re quick @Margalee . Also one important note, I think they make a mistake by putting everything including new release Nubile, Neutral Party, Blazing Kiss (which just released about a month ago) on sale also. I just ordered Blazing Kiss since I hoard most of the newly release shades when they first come out. Tagging @curlychiquita @itsfi in case you’re interested (please ignore if you are not 🥰)

@blackkitty2014 @Margalee @itsfi thank you!  The color I was most interested in was sold out for shipping, but I did end up getting TOM FORD Lip Color Matte Lipstick First Time, since I'd been looking at it for a while. 😀

Thank you for the tag @blackkitty2014! If there are TF products that are not available at Bloomingdale’s, you may want to check out Nordstrom or Saks online - select items, including quads, are 50% off. Er… or so I’m told. 😉😆 🛍   @curlychiquita @Margalee 

Looks like another quad coming in the bitter peach packaging, called Belle de Peche; launch date unknown and also appears to be a new formula

1AA63476-3FB1-4C95-AFD3-A4429A5ECF13.png

@Mochapj January, Sephora exclusive, so my associate said. Suspicion isn’t coming to North America in that packaging.

testing