Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

They should hurry up and release these before I spend all my money on other brands. I definitely will pick up some. Thx @Mochapj 

Heard from my SA that Coquette (remember that?) and a wet dry quad that looks like Honeymoon (probably Cognac Rose) are the offerings for Anniversary this year 

11C2BDBD-3CD8-41BB-9733-831384B99C72.jpeg

Swatches of the runway shadows. The blue does seem to be a new shade, as it’s a lot brighter and lighter than TFX09 but the silver is definitely TFX19 as described

C25CFCF8-C187-4ECD-AA3A-B908CD42AF90.jpeg

Runway edition singles; the grey one is TFX19 rerelease 

F3B75D5C-C63C-4BFB-B9F0-AE39D7F015FB.jpeg

Popping in here to ask you knowledgable ladies a question about a TF product I bought yesterday at CCO. It is the Tom Ford Soleil Lip Blush and Eye Duo Set. When I Google the photos online, it shows a clear lipstick with gold flecks, however mine has a red tint to it straight from the tube. I wondered if it was sitting in a warehouse too long and warm temps may cause it to change since it’s a pH changing lipstick. I tried putting it in the fridge, but the colour did not go back to clear. Anyone have this product? Is this normal?

A432F6AD-5FD4-4202-B7F1-4AE9A33F4AFA.jpeg

2A78CA0D-6529-4F56-B069-D62E2EB9E182.jpeg

F5F3157C-7EE6-47B9-911C-BEF3B314BA74.jpeg

@Guessgal Oh I like that version HAHA 🙂

Haha thanks @ChristalM you’re right, it does look like a nice vibrant red! 💋

@Guessgal that is definitely quite unusual but if I had to make an educated guess, the product launched over 2 years ago so perhaps the pH formula is just not stable enough to stay clear for that long. 

In my experience with TF lipsticks in general (not this one specifically) they tend to go 'off' a little quicker than most other brands I own, with certain colours being more prone to the rancid smell than others (usually the nude and brown-y beiges). 

It's a pretty colour now though; it almost looks like Paradiso 😄

@Mochapj Thank you for your swift response! That makes sense with the pH being a factor. I checked the batch code and it was produced May 2020 so it isn’t a very old product, which was a relief. You are right! I have Paradiso too and it’s a bit more coral, but yes similar. I might even try wearing them together 😁

@Angelnaked1 posted swatches of naked pink, official soldier winter 2021 eye quad palette.  Release month unknown at this moment 

80824338-8613-4E1B-836C-577DCAAB8122.jpeg

Naked Pink looks very much like White Suede without the grey shade :S

That was it @Mochapj . I was thinking I have this quad 😂🤣Thx for posting 🌹

Wow I must admit nothing TF wows me these days 😞 It is all more of the same.

Eeeks my thoughts exactly @ChristalM . What’s going on guys. Is it just all about the fragrance now? They clearly are changing directions. 

@Sunnysmom @ChristalM Tom got rich from us… now he just ran 😂🤣. You’re welcome Tom 😘

Swatches of the Cognac Rose palette

20D6DF35-06BB-4EFB-8FD0-C5E31EC3C9BF.png

A new quad that’s coming called naked pink 

E2EE9AEE-2BA9-4C7E-BDC8-4A86A842ECA4.jpeg

I ve seen it today Tom Ford Naked Pink Eyeshadow Palette @angelnaked1  at Instagram have posted photo of this quad and name of it 🙂 looks matte to me ) 

For all the rose fans, looks like Tom Ford is working on a few new rose scents:

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 6.48.29 PM.png

@Mochapj have you heard anything about new soleil collection? Last year it was released in October, but many others like Chanel, Dior , Lancôme have already launched holidays/fall-winter collections.

Last two seas on soleil was incredible eye quad story to me so I can’t wait. This is the only reason why I can’t wait for fall. 
greetings

16,842 Replies
testing