Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj oh man, that's a shame 🙁  I was hoping for another workhorse palette like Nude Dip but super chunky glitter fallout is kind of a deal breaker.  Thanks so much for the information, that's very helpful!  Heart 🙂

RE: Tom Ford Updates

There will also be an extreme Bada$ lid lacquers coming out with that quad

The quad

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

This looks interesting but I’m so hesitant after that Soleil Smoky quad debacle that just bummed me out with so much glitter fallout and little color payoff. I was so excited. Nope. You felt same correct @Mochapj ? This swatches so strongly but I have no trust now lol. And it isn’t a cohesive color story for sure. Kind of random. Waa wah sorry! Lol Glad if others like it tho! 🙂 

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@Sunnysmom yeah, I’m debating returning it. As to the glow sticks, I love the original (Sunstruck) and really enjoy one of the two new ones I bought (Megeve) The other one (Courchevel) looks sort of plain by comparison. Again, perhaps because it’s meant to be the deeper skintone option but I found the blush side to look kind of flat; something about it feels like the berry tone has too much brown in it (instead of red or purple) that it ends up looking bruisey to me. I might exchange it for the Soleil Neige one... am undecided. I really like the highlight side of Courchevel, just not the blush 🤷🏽‍♀️

Re: RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Interesting good info thanks @Mochapj .  I’ve been so happy with my Ilia and Gucci Westman blush and highlighters  that I haven’t felt need to try others but I’m always so curious. 😊Tho I know they probably don’t have the deep tones you need and like. Have you tried any of them? Bronzer good too. 

@Sunnysmom I haven’t tried Gucci Westman but I’ve heard nothing but good things. I wasn’t crazy about Ilia but for ‘natural’ brands I’ve really loved the cream cheek products I picked up from Kjaer Weis. 

Yes I hear you @Mochapj . I do like one blush and highlighter from Ilia , A Fine Romance and even a Color Haze and Liquid Light but it’s def hit or miss. KW are great, I forgot about them! Such luxe packaging also. Try GW I bet you’ll really enjoy them! Good skin loving ingredients in all. I have a foundation stick, bronzer, highlighter, and a few blushes. Wish some lips. Mascara also out now I see but haven’t tried. So many things on my list! Never ends!! 🙄😖

@Sunnysmom yeah, that was my experience with Soleil Neige, too. I had glitter in my eyebrows, on my nose, on my lipline, cheeks, etc every time I used that quad. I tried it wet, I tried it with glitter glue, I used it with my fingers not a brush... didn’t make a whit of difference. It’s a shame because it’s a beautiful colour combo but I will probably never wear it because of how much mess it makes.

Ugh yes @Mochapj .  Truly a shame. Return it can’t you? 😞 Just not a good product. Feels like false advertising almost!! Lol . It looked so pretty in swatches too , agree @blackkitty2014 .( I didn’t even try the duo sticks. Do you guys like them?) 

@Mochapj @Sunnysmom Thx you for  posting about glittering mess. I bought all 3 quads but was busying with work so I haven’t had time to play much. I wore the Et Lune quad yesterday. Not sure how I feel about it yet. And seems liked that is a best performing one, I probably return the other 2. I’m simply running out of space and don’t want to buy anything so they can sit there and collect dusts 😂🤣 I like the duo glow stick #3 though. Will try out #4 today. Ugh! What a disappointment! The quads look so pretty on their pans.

It looks like body heat / virgin orchid plus double indemnity. Think I will pass this time.

Not to be a party pooper but so far I like it better in the pan than in swatches.

@Winthrop44 same. I can’t explain it but it actually seems like a less cohesive colour story when it’s swatched than it looks in the pans

@Winthrop44 

Yeah, those initial swatches didn't wow me either. But I'm still getting it! 😃

Turns out it’s not a Black Orchid quad, it is another item for the ‘Bad a$’ collection

So it’s supposedly two satin shades and two sparkle shades. Do you think the two sparkle shades are like the glitter toppers? Hope not.

@Winthrop44  based on the actual palette photo I just posted (not stock photo) it looks like it's going to be similar to the glittery black that's in Double Indemnity, and the 2 metallic + glitter shades in the current Soleil Neige quad (i.e. chunks of flake glitter within a satin metallic base)

@Mochapj  Thanks. I can see those chunks now. I guess that’s what helps to make the quad Badass but I’d prefer they were less glittery. Will that make it a no for you?

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I love the way this looks! Can't wait for more details!!

@Mochapj 

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 1.09.39 PM.png

testing