Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj  So helpful. Thank you!

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Goodness you’re so helpful thank you so much. For me, they’re too similar to have both especially considering I just bought the new Soleil quad. Thank you so very much.

Special edition (gold packaging) of golden mink and scarlet rouge up on the site now . Also oddly priced lower than the regular versions!

Darn it! I forgot about Scarlet Rouge when i put in my large order in with F&F code. Hope it still there next month.  Thx for posting @Vineetha 

Me Too @blackkitty2014 I noticed it later! Lol grr. It is curious that it’s less $ also. I looked to see if size was smaller but didn’t list it earlier. Odd! 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t own Golden Mink so I was looking to buy the special edition one but it’s looks very similar to the new Soleil D hiver quad. Anyone think they are too similar or different enough to have both.

@BeansCat I can swatch them both for you in a little bit however the biggest difference is GM contains 2 translucent glitter toppers and the Soleil quad is 4 opaque metallics. I’ll tag you when I put up the swatches

@Mochapj Those comparison swatches will be very helpful to me as well. Thank you!

I saw that too just now - and ordered. Always wanted to try Golden Mink, but wondering why it's so much cheaper than the regular ones...hmmm

Another new quad coming?

That new quad is perfect for smoky eye looks! <333

I like this one. I wonder if it will be LE or restricted to a certain store. 

I was a little disappointed with the latest Soleil quads - I liked 1/3. 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

The new quads and some other goodies in collection are live on Sephora! Just picked up 2 of the quads with F&F!  [edit to add:] Glow sticks are also available!

Soleil - glowstick swatches are old 01 sunstruck, 03 Megeve and 04 Courchevel

such beautiful swatches @Mochapj ! I was trying to stick to one quad but I really want Soleil et Lune/ Soleil D'Hiver. Decisions!!!

@Mochapj what amazing swatches! I love everything in this collection.

Oh mine!!! Thx so much for the beautiful swatches @Mochapj .  I'm loving the look of the glow sticks and the quads.  Ladies, just fyi, the entire Winter Soleil 2019 collection is live on beautylish.

OMG! Bloomingdales has up the new collection today except for quads. They also have a promo - $15 off $150 includes beauty. Plus you get a mystery sample pack and free mini Casablanca lipstick

They are on the Beautylish website right now- still in stock. 

Did you see the cream shadows on there? I couldn’t find them.

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

I just checked and you’re right, they’re gone. I hate that! I know they were there bc I ordered them both. I guess they sold out.
6 Replies
testing