Spoiler

Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

@ms123456 this shade looks stunning on you! Thanks for po...

@ms123456 this shade looks stunning on you! Thanks for posting what it looks on the lips!! ๐Ÿคฉ

Re: @ms123456 this shade looks stunning on you! Thanks for po...

@TraceyEB  Thank you!!!

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@ms123456 thank you for the tag. Gorgeous lippie color

@SportyGirly125  Thank you!!!

Itโ€™s sooo pretty on you wow @ms123456 .  I wish it looked like that on me! It was still too glittery for me sadly. I may check out other more sheer ones tho! 

@Sunnysmom thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ It is too glittery or metallic on me IRL (I am too old for this). Beautiful lipstick though, looks better in picture than real life, and can be more appropriate for special occasions. If anyone has connections, please request Chantecaille Lip Cristal Carnelian (I have one) or dupe please!!! 

@ms123456 aww no you arenโ€™t too old for it! It really looks very pretty on you! When I asked my SA about the Chantecaille he kind of intimated it may be expanded so I would keep eyeballs out for more shades and more of it this fall/ winter?! That one is pretty but also just too much of a good thing for me! Lol. Have you tried the Kiko, Ciate etc? No go? I havenโ€™t seen Kiko ones, only Ciate. 

@Sunnysmom Thank you!!! Will look into Ciate or Kiko.

@ms123456 @Sunnysmom 

I have one of the Kiko Ocean Feel Sparkle lipsticks and do not recommend it...it was quite possibly the grittiest thing I've ever put on my lips, outside of a lip scrub. 

Maybe that's how I should use it ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜‹

@RGbrown @Sunnysmom  Thank you for sharing your experience! Ocean Feel! ๐Ÿคฃ

Oops hit send too fast @RGbrown! Also I have never found a decent one that wasnโ€™t too gritty even TF is awful feeling to me and on me. ๐Ÿ˜ž or Chantecaille one either. Looks so nice on others but nope! 

@Sunnysmom 

I haven't tried the TF or Chantecaille (I wish I had for reference here!), but I love a good glittery lippie. Uoma (Black Magic) and Revlon (Electric Shock) both make nice ones that feel good. The Kiko though was just awful...I've never come across a lipstick that felt like straight up sand before. 

Dang...Ocean Feel has a whole new meaning to me now that I put it that way ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thatโ€™s funny @RGbrown yup!! Ugg. The Chantecaille is very pretty and not too gritty, just very glittery on me so you may love it! Youโ€™re lucky you can wear them well! ๐Ÿ’žI like shimmer but no glitter darn it. Lol. 

Eww that is so good you are telling @ms123456 and myself that!! I feel so badly mentioning it to her! Ugg. Only that I had seen them and they looked similar. Yes maybe a lip scrub! Lol. I wouldโ€™ve returned it I think ick! Thank you! 

Yup never know @ms123456 .  Kiko is also having 50% off lippies today and also on Ulta if you havenโ€™t seen them on a site. I have the regular ones not shimmer and like them a lot! ๐Ÿ˜˜

So very beautiful @ms123456 

Just beautiful,  @ms123456!  Thank you for posting pics!

This looks gorgeous on you, @blackkitty2014!  There are so many gorgeous lipsticks I want now...

Thx @curlychiquita and @Sunnysmom.  Stunner is really stunning to look at. I'm about to finish couple more L&B and regular cream formula so it's time to look ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yea so glad u got it @blackkitty2014 ! Looks amazing on you! ๐Ÿ˜˜

I love Stunner it is such an unusual color on the lips I have nothing else like it and it looks stunning on you! 

1 Reply
testing