Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thank you @itscarin

Hey TF fanatics!  I assume a bunch of you like myself purchased Nude Dip when it first came out (2014??).  It's been my go-to business trip palette for lo these many years now and I'm finally hitting pan!  My question is, are the most recent Nude Dips as good as the original?  Has the formula changed at all?  I really should just go to Nordstrom to swatch for myself, but I figured someone here might know.  Thanks in advance Heart Heart

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

It’s the same, if not a little better. While their prisma/wet-dry formula hasn’t literally changed since 2012 when it first launched (I have the boxes from Le Jardin Noir to make sure), the formula feels softer and more buttery in the pans. Older pressings are a little bit drier (due to higher pigment concentrations, likely), whereas Nude Dip always has that incredibly silky feel because it is, well, nude. For example - Emerald Lust has a drier feel to it, as is to be expected with deep blues and greens, especially from that era of pigment (think similar colors of the time, like MAC’s Deep Truth and Humid). Nude Dip, though, is very soft because of easier pigments. That hasn’t changed. This is also the reason the cream/powder duos felt different between Young Adonis and Emerald Isles/Azure Sun. Also, I did hear from a knowledgeable SA that the Prisma formula in the Winter 2018 quad is indeed the same as the others, and it does perform the same on the eyes, but the reason it feels different in the pan is because the pan size is smaller, so the sizing affects the pressing, but not the behavior. All in all, you’re all safe to repurchase! It’s still one of the best quads in the lineup for sure.

Re: RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

@Nuwc1998 spoken like a true connoisseur! 😄  thanks for the detailed response...i feel like i can repurchase Nude Dip with confidence now! Heart

I've seen Nude Dip at two different CCOs, and Tom Ford be...

I've seen Nude Dip at two different CCOs where Tom Ford beauty was selling for 60% off.

@traceyeb @nuwc finally got a chance to hit my local CCO...

@TraceyEB @Nuwc1998 finally got a chance to hit my local CCO today and theyreally did have Nude Dip for 60% off! So stoked to have a backup now and for such a great price. thanks you guys!!

Re: @traceyeb @nuwc finally got a chance to hit my local CCO...

@drrragon, I'm so happy for you! Thanks for checking back in! I was at the CCO yesterday and decided to try TF's stick foundation - it was $35 after 60% off!

CAC228B7-81A9-451E-92B4-7AB29C5227E3.jpeg

Stunner. It’s really stunning. You can built it up to super duper glam. This is one swipe. Don’t feel gritty at all. Remember Eric? It doesn’t feel gritty liked that. I probably pick up couple more shades if they’re available. 

So pretty! <333

@blackkitty2014, the lipstick is aptly named - it's stunn...

@blackkitty2014, the lipstick is aptly named - it's stunning on you!! Your entire look is gorgeous! 😍

Re: @blackkitty2014, the lipstick is aptly named - it's stunn...

Thx @TraceyEB Heart

@blackkitty2014 gorgeous look 

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🙂

@blackkitty2014   I saw your face and I had to pop in and say you look so pretty!  I love your whole look!

Awww thx you so much @Ispend2much6@PrettyPaint .. that because you ladies love me 😘

@blackkitty2014   It's true that the people we love seem beautiful to us, but you are that way regardless. 🙂

That is so gorgeous @blackkitty2014 

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

I love your lip swatches @ms123456. Very very beautiful! I’m eyeing on those 2 too. ❤️

Re: RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thank you!!! 🙂💄😘 @blackkitty2014 @PrettyPaint @curlychiquita 

Tom Ford Extreme Lip Spark Stunner. Enabled by @blackkitty2014 !!! 😍 Now thinking about Thurst and Dazed since @Mochapj  likes those, but all lipsticks look good on her!!! If anyone has connections, please request Chantecaille to bring back Lip Cristal Carnelian since that is still the most classiest (for everyday), where Tom Ford Lip Sparks are more metallic and sparkly (still beautiful but very noticeably metallic, good for dinner, party, events or night glamout). @Sunnysmom @curlychiquita @TraceyEB @SportyGirly125 @Ria0215 @fiercestpoodle Tom Ford Extreme Lip Spark StunnerTom Ford Extreme Lip Spark Stunner

Know this is TF thread but did u see these coming soon to Sephora @ms123456?! 💃🏻I’m kind of excited to see even with word glitter lol.

555973D6-0841-420D-8635-EECE4CFBDA10.png

A2B47F3E-0199-48A5-9824-E762D0B6CF54.png

testing