Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Available in Canada now. Just ordered mine! #

Swatches of the whole line of lip sparks. I don’t know when or if the rest will make it to North AmericaC6C1A45D-0A27-453E-9CB0-1A6FC45A974A.png

CCAFCA2A-4FC1-4C9C-B924-0626E5C22DB3.png

I am stunned, dazed and confused! Too mesmerizing! Had to order from Saks and Neiman ($50 off deal and back ordered). Could not resist. 😫

I want Trance!!!

Another look at the global range of lip sparks26A9602D-6EDD-4C7F-84AE-BF2A6810B139.png

New foundation - available at Nords B1248324-BAAB-47C1-A296-84DA5BAF7624.png

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

I hope that’s not the entire line

Re: RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

@KNC24  there’s 20 shades total but the jump between medium and deep/rich is really dramatic and one I don’t understand. That said, TF has never really had the greatest range for inclusivity, so I’m not all that surprised, TBH

@Mochapj I saw the shade range. You’re right the jump is drastic. I was hoping for more but I can say that I’m not shocked. 

*gasp* Nordie's has such a good return policy I might go ahead and order for fun.  

RE: Re: Tom Ford Updates

I ordered it... complete impulse should have waited to see if Sephora was going to get it.

@BeansCat  In the Nordstrom app it has the product tagged as a Nordstrom exclusive 977893D7-87F6-4B9D-ABD6-1E94EF975FC7.jpeg

More swatches of the summer lip sheers60976647-4B33-422B-A2D5-F303F70D8DE5.png

@Mochapj are Pieno Sole and Pipa released later or something?  I dont see them anywhere in the US yet.

@blackkitty2014  I think some shades might be regional. I’ve only seen those 2 posted by people in the UK so far 

Oh no!!! I will be so heartbroken if Pipa and Pieno Sole wont make it to North America.  Thx @Mochapj 

The 3 new quads (Body Heat, Double Indemnity, Suspicion) and the new highlighting duo (Flicker) are up on Nordstrom, without a shipping delay.

Sitting on my hands hoping that Sak's ships my pre-order sooner than the 28th!

Have a great day everyone!

The new quads are up on Sephora US-Just in time for the sale!!!!

Thanks @Javadoo ! I grabbed one very early! Fun surprise Sephora! Wasn’t expecting them yet!

What did you get @Sunnysmom? I probably want to start with Double Indemnity or Body Heat.  I like the look of Suspicion but i want to wait for more swatches.  I love gold but not warm gold 😉  lol Such a world problem 😉

Yes @blackkitty2014  Double Indemnity! It looks so goooood! Will you too u think?! I know! We r all brats!! Lol. I don’t like too warm either! Sort of a blackened olivey gold I love! So that’s prob olive. Lol. And now I want darn Chanel new quads. I have to stop this! (You aren’t in SoCal are u?! DM me if so! 🤗

3 Replies
testing