Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thx @Javadoo Ugh I can’t choose 🤣😂

I got Body Heat and Suspicion!!!

So glad they came up in time...I was just about to pull the trigger on ordering them from Bloomingdales!

Looks like over in Asia there are 10 shades of lip spark98839E53-8DE5-48F4-8E33-1E5AFFBE892B.png

FFE9BECD-29CB-4C3B-B98B-0A03B61B6427.png

98CCDD31-0102-418A-A8F5-940390C933CB.png

You are a super sleuth, @Mochapj!!

You are a super sleuth, @Mochapj!!

Swatches of Clint (left) and Mia (right

8AFCC4B5-03E5-440F-8EFC-9126F1A94CCE.png

Now these are part of...? Girls and Boys? Exclusive to a particular retailer or will they be all over or don't we know yet?

@Winthrop44  They’re boys and girls. I don’t know if they’re going to be available in North America, and if so, when.

they first popped up in Hong Kong last month and now they are also at that SA’s location in Spain.

@Mochapj thank you. I hope these show up in more places eventually.

I don’t need any more lipsticks but I like the looks of these

swatches of the 5 lip sparks from Rugged Glam:

02, 03, 05, 07, 0902, 03, 05, 07, 09

Body Heat1627F818-8AA9-4568-BCBA-9C08158BF474.png

82D767EB-1C15-4DB2-AEED-F59EE653CCEE.png

@Mochapj This is bad. I wasn’t interested until I see the swatches. 😘

@blackkitty2014 This just made me giggle! 

Quick question. My CCO has Tom Ford for 40% off and they have the TOM FORD Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette 01 Golden Minkas well as a few others. With the sale, it probably comes down to around $40. I've heard people talking about this one as well as TOM FORD Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette 03 Nude Dipas some of their favorites. Are they worth it or is it mostly hype? I've got tons of other palettes already, including CT, PMG, etc. so I wanted to see if they were special enough to pick up. They also had some of the face palettes, a few blushes, lips and boys, lips and girls, pot eyeshadows and cream contour. Any recommendations?

@makeitup305, at that discount, I'd pick up some TF blushes if you don't any. The original blushes have a gorgeous finish, and TF has since changed the formula and it's not as special, IMO. The new formulas have a "face" imprint on the label; the original blushes do not. I would also suggest picking up the Reflects Guilt highlighter duo, which is a standout to me.

@TraceyEB I think they had some blushes but I'm not sure if it was the old or new formula. They didn't have Reflects Gilt but they had the Paradise Lust and the Afternooner palette.

@makeitup305  Paradise Lust and Afternooner are really good, especially at that price!!! 

@makeitup305, I think you'll find the majority is still the original formula though I did see one new formula blush (06 Inhibition) there some time ago. You may not know what formula it is until you have the compact in your hand. I also have the Afternooner palette and Paradise Lust; they're good choices as well.

@TraceyEB apparently it's going to be consistently 40% off now the lady said so once 

I recover from the VIB sale I might swing back around 😉

@makeitup305 Actually Paradise Lust and the Afternooner are pretty good. I paid full price for them but if you can get them at half off they’re worth considering 😉

@makeitup305 if you prefer more colourful makeup, you might not find anything special about GM or ND.

personally I find both of those quads overrated (GM is one of my least favourite TF palettes because there isn’t much difference between the 2 glitters once on) but people who love neutrals seem to adore those two. Overall, I’d say TF quality in their older palettes is better than CT but if you have some Pat McGrath already, you aren’t missing out, as her formula is just as good, though a much different colour palette.

if they have the cream potted shadows, those are great for easy looks and come in a nice variety of shades

tom ford overall has had a lot of really nice quality products in the past (quality is more hit or miss lately) but I’ve never thought anything was exponentially ‘better’ than other luxury brands that cost less. 

4 Replies
testing