Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

RE: Tom Ford Updates

The Winter 18 Soleil palette and the Aurora and Solaris duo kohls. Top pencil set is sparkly deep purple and antique gold and bottom is chocolate brown and peachy copper.

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj how similar are the eyeshadow shades to nude dip or the singles? 

@moxiepancakes I don’t think it’s similar to ND at all; I’ll try and swatch them for you in daylight tomorrow.

i think there are a few singles that are similar to the top 2 shades, possibly Moonlighting and Exposure so I’ll check those, too. 

Texturally though, this doesn’t feel like ND or the singles. The shadows are a lot softer than either of those which seems to lend the shades to being sheered out more easily 

Interesting that peachy shade looks so pretty, it's good to hear that the shades are smooth after the reviews on the last couple of face palettes.

Thx for the swatches @Mochapj. Please post your thoughts once you used them. I trade my points for these. Hopefully they’ll be up on Sephora website soon.

Looking forward to hearing how the shadows in the eye & cheek palette wear for you. The shadows in Violet Argente were such a disappointment on me, I'm not sure I want to buy another TF eye/cheek palette - almost picked it up at Bloomingdales last weekend but wanted to read some reviews first!

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Swatches of Leopard Sun - this is a really pretty warm-toned palette. The three satin shades are just lovely 

33A12C27-6F3A-436B-A6FC-C9BC561CED49.jpeg

Thank you @lachaton  ! After seeing Leopard Sun on you and @Mochapj, I am seriously thinking about it.

So gorgeous @lachaton

Swatches of liquid sky

Swatches of the 3 lumiere lip shades

@joie07 here!

Thanks!  I think I'll stick with my clutch balm in La Piscine.  Not a lot of color here 🙂

Tom Ford Updates

Thought I would share pictures and thoughts on the 2 girls and boys I picked up. Ori is a nice warm coral pink. I like him very much even is he is drawn to a deep lip line or two its not very noticable. Picture on the right is Gal she's a very natural looking pink on me. She does have a bit different smell not necessarily like she's turning but different.

They're both really gorgeous colors on you, @moxiepancakes!

Does anyone know which of the Tom Ford quads will be discontinued?

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@krnkjl silvered topaz, lilac dream, starry night, titanium smoke and last dance

@Mochapj @krnkjl Is it Last Dance?

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@lachaton yes, turns out it is Last Dance.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Glad I picked this one up over the summer.  Super unique quad.

IMG_7805.JPG

My friend is at the CCO at Vineland outlets and I'm surprised that's there's a huge tom ford selection! In the past, I was lucky to find a few lipstick and some quads.

I'm going to pick up a backup of BiCoastal ( if it is indeed bicoastal ) because I love the highlighter and I' m almost out! I'm also tempted to get all 5 Soleil eye and cheek palettes since I skipped them during my low buys but kinda regretting not getting them.

what are your favourites? What should I  skip? 

Im also hoping emerald isles is there!What are your thoughts on reflects gilt?IMG_7806.JPG

IMG_7807.JPG

IMG_7808.JPG

5 Replies
testing