Spoiler

Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Wow! My Canadian CCO usually has the sad 3-4 products. Th...

@Anewxa mine usually isn't much better. Usually 2-3 quads, 1-2 blushes, 1 cream shadow, and maybe ~5 lipsticks. Oh and a handful of the least popular fragrances. They will have special sets of lips and boys in the case. This time they had those as well as the pressed perfumes (so pretty but not scents I wear), 5+ quads, the new summer stuff apparently - that palette was the Ambre one? 30+ lipsticks, the full blush line (or close to it), 3 cream shadows and more varied fragrances. I was shocked. AND it was 20% off!

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Temptalia had swatches of some of the regular liquid lipsticks:

Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 11.09.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-03 at 11.10.38 AM.png

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Swatches of the extreme lacquers from Really Ree pretty is my profession also has a review up and it mirrored my experience with them.

More swatches of the Extreme lip lacquers

My counter already had the new extreme lacquers (left) I tried the orange one on and they’re just as bad as the mattes that came out recently; patchy, streaky and even with 3 layers not even Shades from top down: Panty Pink, Torch, Hot Rod, Love Shock, Slicker, Cameo, Loveless

More new lip lacquers

I think there might be 10 more shadow singles coming

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

For a minute there, I thought this might have been a 10-shade palette!! Great scoop, @Mochapj!

From my Nordstrom mailer:

unnamed (3).gif

Just spotted some smaller 1oz sized bottles of a few Tom Ford fragrances on Sephora - 

I'm pleased to see this! There were a few I planned to buy at some point, but I prefer smaller bottles since I rarely use up a whole bottle. 

For the US, I only see Tobacco Vanille so far:

https://www.sephora.com/product/tobacco-vanille-P393151?skuId=2038867&icid2=products%20grid:p393151

but Canada also has Tuscan Leather and Soleil Blanc right now

https://www.sephora.com/product/tuscan-leather-P393153?skuId=2038875&icid2=products%20grid:p393153

https://www.sephora.com/product/soleil-blanc-P406526?skuId=2038883&icid2=products%20grid:p406526

Michele Wang posted a first impressions video on 5 of the new Tom Ford Lip Lacquers. It's worth a look.

@TraceyEB, thanks for pointing us to Michele Wang's video...

@TraceyEB, thanks for pointing us to Michele Wang's videos. I just watched 4! Disappointed to hear about the new extreme eyeshadows, but I'm glad she did like the new creme & powder duos.

Re: @TraceyEB, thanks for pointing us to Michele Wang's video...

@curlychiquitaI, too, discovered Michele through these forums. Her videos are enjoyable. I think I'm responsible for 1/3 of her 'viewers' for the Sonja G brushes. 🙂 I also saw that Temptalia recently published the best and worst of Tom Ford Extreme and Tom Ford Private eyeshadows.

I got the chance to try these and they are quite nice. The texture reminds me of the NARS lip glide thing. They don't dry gown and remain glossy. I liked it. 

Thanks for letting us know, @mrsbaine!

Tom Ford Updates

Tom Ford SS18 and new lip products now available at Sephora online!

@TraceyEB@blackkitty2014 , @Mochapj etc I picked up several of the new lippies and they are so pretty!! Got Fetish matte, orchid fatale and red corset patent think it is. I really like the taste too! Lol. Colors are intensely gorgeous and apply very well. Even like the metallics which I typically don’t. Hope worth the $ bec I couldn’t wait for the sale! 🙄😫

Thx for letting me know @Sunnysmom. I think you made excellent choice on the colors. I hold both you and @TraceyEB accountable for breaking my lipstick no buy. I might pick up 1 in either patent or metallic. I’m eyeing on 2 Ultra shine. Ugh this is just too hard.

That's a lot of pressure, @blackkitty2014! I'll join you in this low buy for lipsticks just to try out the new line, taking @Sunnysmom experience into consideration. 😉

I wonder if the patent lip lacquers are similar in formula to their predecessors?

I’m trying also and it’s just not working so well! My SA told me same thing. Just new applicator. Same formula and is probably why I didn’t wear the old one I had! I will never learn I suppose. Ugg. But colors are so good. @Mochapj did you pick some up also? What you think? I think I’m just not the best person to do mattes because unless in a lipstick version I just feel so dry. Liquid mattes especially. 

@Sunnysmom I didn’t pick any of them up. I didn’t like the one patent I have in the old packaging and the mattes and metallics did not speak to me; I don’t think any of them are worth the $70 price in Canada 

1 Reply
testing