Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

RE: Tom Ford Updates

A look using one of the upcoming shadow extremes from last nights FW18 fashion show. These are launching on the 14th - she’s wearing TFX10 but it doesn’t look very foil finish to me

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

I'm pretty sure the model looks fabulous and pretty in real life but i dont think that is a good marketing picture.  She looks liked she needs some sleep (i think i'm talking about myself too) 😉

Lol @blackkitty2014 - that’s Cindy Crawford’s daughter 🤣

I read that Pat McGrath designed the makeup for the show last night and all the models seem to have that sort of tired-eye look to them, so I wonder if it’s intentional 🤔

It's probably is @Mochapj (i'm still curious why though ;)).  Now that you mentioned it, she does look liked her mom. 

E022F5C0-E073-43E9-AF9F-BF64EA973023.jpeg

A new lip product launching in August:

@Mochapj, I wish I could have that dream table in my house!  Thanks for the preview!

Wow! August previews already!  Thanks @Mochapj!

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@veronika23 fashion show previews are always so many seasons ahead 🤣

Re: RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj  yeah it's just like woh hold on a minute, there's still snow on the ground lol 😄 😄 😄  MAC also had a AW preview... it's expected during fw but always still a little stunned 😄

Posting a look from this weekend using SS18 shadow - the extreme formula is SUPER glittery - even with glitter glue I had a bit of fall out and in that photo i posted below of the swatch, the finger shot is how much glitter was left AFTER swatching. But, it wore well, didn’t crease and after I cleaned up the initial fallout I did not have any more.

@Mochapj WOW! Only after seeing this on your beautiful eyes, I am sold! This Tom Ford SS18 Shadow Extreme brings out the hazel/brown/gold in your eyes. It did not look nearly this good on the press picture.

Thanks @ms123456! If you end up picking it up, do let me know what you think of it.

Wow @Mochapj!!! You can pretty much sell me anything! What a gorgerous eye look!!!  Is it worth to pick up?  I love this kind of shade but i do have the Smoke Titanium quad

Bahahahaha, thanks @blackkitty2014!

I saw someone on IG post comparisons to Titanium Smoke (I haven't checked myself yet) and it does look similar, although I think SS18 has more silver and reflective particles in it. 

I guess it depends how you feel about dark smoky eyeshadows?

Looks beautiful!!!

Gosh, it looks so pretty!  Thank you, @Mochapj!  I'd rather have highly pigmented and have fall out than have less pigment.  I can always brush my fall out away.

Thanks @Vineetha @curlychiquita!

After having used it, I'm really looking forward to the 20 new shades that'll be coming out 🙂

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Holt Renfrew has the new SS18 items up (the shadow extreme, shade and illuminate, and eye gloss). 

Out of curiousity - has anyone heard if the SS18 eye gloss is supposed to be different from the regular line's eye gloss? Or is it just different packaging? 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@lachaton I haven't heard anything about it to confirm or deny but when I saw it in store on the weekend it didn't look any different (other than the packaging) when I swatched it.

Grabbed the following photos from BeautyGypsy’s IG stories

testing