Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Vanille Fatale is up at Sephora. Now all I have to do is wait for a sale!

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 10.26.00 AM.png

https://www.sephora.com/product/vanille-fatale-P428696?skuId=2038958&icid2=products%20grid:p428696

@suzyo, the description sounds lovely!  You can still get 3X points through today!

so I have been eyeing TF eye shadow primer duo for a while... Have anyone used it, what are your thoughts on it? yay/nay?

I love it and it lasts forever...i need to toss and get a...

I love it and it lasts forever...i need to toss and get a new one because of age but it's only 2/3 gone and it makes me twitch lol

I'm super late @lovelykatya, but I do have and love it. I used y fingers to get the product out of the first one, and it did dry out and break down. With the next one I've been using, I only use a brush to get the product out and I'm going on about 15 months of use  with just a little bit left. It still works perfectly. It's been completely worth it to me because at the price point, I've basically used 1 a year- or a year and a half. The brush technique is the only reason though. 

Good to know about using a brush!  Thanks for head's up

@lovelykatya I use it and for my oily lids it’s one of the primers I prefer. If you don’t have oily lids it might not be as groundbreaking, though.

that said, I should also note that you may not be able to finish it before the bottom pot of creamier primer dries out. Of the three pots I’ve used, this has happened to one which is a bit disappointing at this price point

Thank u @Mochapj

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Clearer photo of all 20, plus it looks like coloured mascaras are also part of the release

shades in columns, from left:

TFX20 gold glitter, TFX18 khaki glitter, TFX17 teal glitter, TFX15 pink glitter, TFX16 lavender glitter 

TFX8 teal foil, TFX11 emerald foil, TFX9 sapphire foil, TFX6 violet foil, TFX19 silver glitter

TFX5 garnet foil, TFX12 dusty rose foil, TFX7 deep purple foil, TFX13 red blue foil, TFX3 fuchsia foil 

TFX14 bright gold foil, TFX4 copper foil, TFX2 gold foil, TFX1 silver foil, TFX10 black foil 

lash/brow tints: copper, magenta, turquoise, blue

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

According to Temptalia, the Eyeshadow extreme collection will be avail on March 5.  Shame on me for complaining about the high price point of the eyeshadow singles 😉  Breath!!! Eyeshadow extreme is $39 each. Breath!!!

First look at the new shadow extremes

These are so pretty, @Mochapj! I love the range of pinks & purples!! 

@Mochapj Ohh nice colors! Lets hope they perform well. Id probably grab a couple of these!

Swatches of the shade and illuminate stick

Does anybody know what the price range of this?

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

@blackkitty2014 the person who posted it said it was 2700 rubles in Russia, so I’m guessing around $50-60 range based on conversion

Re: RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thx so much @Mochapj.  PS: I like the look of it already.  It'd be great to pack along on a beach vacation 😉

Another look at the lipstick line coming in August

A look using one of the upcoming shadow extremes from last nights FW18 fashion show. These are launching on the 14th - she’s wearing TFX10 but it doesn’t look very foil finish to me

I'm pretty sure the model looks fabulous and pretty in real life but i dont think that is a good marketing picture.  She looks liked she needs some sleep (i think i'm talking about myself too) 😉

Lol @blackkitty2014 - that’s Cindy Crawford’s daughter 🤣

I read that Pat McGrath designed the makeup for the show last night and all the models seem to have that sort of tired-eye look to them, so I wonder if it’s intentional 🤔

2 Replies
testing