Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Man I thought I was pretty safe from TF after I pretty much had all the quads, ans nothing had caught my eyw for a while, but this eye and cheek palette has me sold!... and I might need to grab a couple of the singles for science while I'm at it too! 😍

Thx @Mochapj! I really like Michelle. 🙂 Darn it Tom, every time I said we’re going to beak up you’d pull me back with something I like lol 😂. I think I will get the palette and the SS 18 eyeshadow. It does look pretty!

RE: Tom Ford Updates

@TraceyEB @Vineetha the promo photo also makes it look somewhat multicoloured on the model

TF SS18 Runway collection - Eye gloss, Private eyeshadow and Shade & Illuminate . Looks like Chrome packaging. Now available online TF direct

359.png1245.png

These look gorgeous,  @Vineetha, thank you for sharing! 

Thanks for posting, @Vineetha!!

Ooh, thanks @Vineetha! I'm very curious about that shadow...

@Mochapj& @Vineetha, described on TF website as:

A CARBON BLACK SHADE IN A GLITTERING FINISH CREATES A GLAMOROUSLY DECADENT EYE. APPLY THE SPARKLING PAILLETTE SHADOW OVER THE GRAPHIC SHAPE AND EYE GLOSS.

@TraceyEB the description and photo seem different than Black Onyx, and I hope they are because BO was wayyyyyy more sheer than I wanted.

Plus, SS18 looks like it might have multicoloured sparkle 🙂

Fingers crossed for multi-coloured sparkles.  @Mochapj, are there 2 collections launching? A SS18 Soleil and SS18 Runway?

@TraceyEB That is my understanding 

i heard in the UK that the Soleil is launching this week and the SS18 is launching a bit later

Interesting, @Mochapj. Thanks for letting me know!!

Yes!! Looks really pretty!! I hope its not Black Onyx reincarnated!! The promo pic does makes it look much more complex than BO

Swatches of Emerald Isles

More swatches and some comparisons

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Tom Ford SOLEIL D'AMBRE Soleil Eye and Cheek Palette is now available at tomford.com! Hoping to see this at Sephora. Thank you @Mochapj and @TraceyEB for the exciting swatches. 

http://www.tomford.com/soleil-eye-and-cheek-palette/T4JJ.html?dwvar_T4JJ_color=SOLEILDAMBRE#q=SOLEIL...Tom Ford Palette SOLEIL D'AMBRETom Ford Palette SOLEIL D'AMBRE

Oh dear! I don’t own any Tom Ford shadow. This is so tempting. 

What a great find, @ms123456!! I see SS18 is now listed under "Collections" and the Experience link shows the fashion show. I'm sure it won't be long before it comes to Sephora. 🙂

Thx so much for this @Mochapj. I was wondering if the blush was Softcore lol by looking at @TraceyEB swatch yesterday. I like the look of the eyeshadow but I have Softcore pretty much brand new 😉 This is excellent for whoever missed out Softcore.

I definitely see the similarities now that you mention it @blackkitty2014. The palette is beautiful and appears to be the darkest one thus far. 

Softcore was before my Tom Ford time, so your comment, @blackkitty2014, describes me! Now time for you to break into Softcore. 🙂

8 Replies
testing