Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thx so much for this @Mochapj. I was wondering if the blush was Softcore lol by looking at @TraceyEB swatch yesterday. I like the look of the eyeshadow but I have Softcore pretty much brand new 😉 This is excellent for whoever missed out Softcore.

I definitely see the similarities now that you mention it @blackkitty2014. The palette is beautiful and appears to be the darkest one thus far. 

Softcore was before my Tom Ford time, so your comment, @blackkitty2014, describes me! Now time for you to break into Softcore. 🙂

@TraceyEB, both Softcore and Stroke are excellent Tom Ford blush/highlight duo.  I'd buy again in a heart beat if they come out with that kind of high quality products again 😉  

Oooohhh, @blackkitty2014, I wish I knew about Tom Ford when those compacts were released. They look gorgeous!!

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Maybe this has been posted and old news, but if so, I missed it! I stopped by at Nordstrom to re-sample Rive d’Ambre since it’s going away, and found Vanilla Fatale. I am  no good at describing fragrances but I really like it! It’s got more true vanilla to me than Tobacco Vanille (which I don’t really remember much about, but I remember I didn’t like it) and it does have a muskiness to it. Anyway, I am always wanting a certain vanilla that’s sweet but not too sweet and this might be it. So, make sure to check it out if you are near your local Tom Ford Counter! 

5220F38E-7930-4932-9955-326118244424.jpeg

I heard about this one! I want to go smell it! F'ing Fabulous is coming out in about a month too. 

@mrsbaine, have you tried F*ing Fabulous yet? I got a spritz but they said they didn't have enough for a sample. I need more than a spritz to decide on this one... @Mochapj - did you get it?

sister13 wrote:

@mrsbaine, have you tried F*ing Fabulous yet? I got a spritz but they said they didn't have enough for a sample. I need more than a spritz to decide on this one... @Mochapj - did you get it?

@sister13@mrsbaine

Sister - I own this one.  I bought it for the name and intend to keep it, but the scent isn't for me.  

It feels very flat and single note.  There is no warmth or layers to it.  I would describe it as cold, sterile, and pedestrian.  Also, I quite enjoy unisex scents, and sometimes those that lean masculine as well.  This is certainly masculine, but uninteresting.

I smelled it At Nordstrom and wasn't huge on it. Personally, I think I'm going to be a bad judge right now. @greenchilli has it. I will ping her off here to check in. She has it. 

@sister13 I did last year when it first came to Canada

i posted my thoughts on it in my fragrance thread - would love to hear what you thought of it, though.

it’s not my typical style (it’s really powdery and creamy) but it’s a beast longevity wise, so I find I don’t need much of it.

RE: Tom Ford Updates

I’ve read it in a few places now; it sounds like the new Soleil collection is having the wider launch next Friday

It will be nice to see the full collection. There haven't been many previews for TF S/S18.

@Mochapj Thanks for the information!

Additional swatches of the Soleil d'Ambre palette from Weibo

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 1.19.50 PM.png

I am swooning! That reddish blush will look even more pronounced on my skintone. Thanks for posting!!

It looks like a redder version of Savage, which is a bonze-copper on my skintone; Ravish looks rosy on me. Swatches of both below. @Mochapj @ChristalM

Spoiler
Top: TF Savage, Bottom: TF Ravish (both original formula)Top: TF Savage, Bottom: TF Ravish (both original formula)-

@Mochapj Thanks! I love these swatches!

@ChristalM me too, although I am starting to agree that the cheek colour looks a lot like something from the existing range (Savage, I think?)

@Mochapj Ah maybe but it definitely won't be a repeat for me as I only have Frantic Pink and Love lust 🙂 It would be much darker than I am use which could be interesting 🙂

Excellent, this looks like it can be a pass for me. I do like the cheek colour a lot, though!

4 Replies
testing