Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Looks like TF is releasing another perfume flanker:

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 1.01.22 PM.png

Eau de Soleil Blanc embodies a refreshing illumination on Private Blend Soleil Blanc, bright, crisp and drenched with sparkling citrus. The vibrant twist on the floral amber warmth mirrors the crystalline reflection of the white sun, a sensuous gleam of sky on water.

Someone on IG posted that the Nude Glow Soleil Compact was available on Nords last night but i don’t see it now, just FYI 

They just had soleil afterglow one though the pic showed nude as well. Supposedly was to be a drop down option to choose between both shades but the link was broken and never updated with the nude one.:)

Tom Ford Updates

Swatches - TF 2018 Soleil d'Ambre Eye and Cheek palette (via glamdrmonakhan whose post includes referral to NM Chicago MUA)

it's been a while since any new Tom Ford has caught my eye, but I am really drawn to this one! that burgundy shade shadow 😍

Oh my.....

Tom Ford Updates

One more find: Soleil Contouring Compact in Nude Glow 03 from IG natatella.

Tom Ford Updates

Artwork TF Spring 2018 Campaign

TF Spring 2018TF Spring 2018

@TraceyEB Uh oh. 😳 I see trouble. ☺️ Looks good these reds! 

I know! I'm increasingly worried with each post.

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Another look at Soleil Ambre

TF Soleil 2018 eye & cheek palette released in the boutiq...

TF Soleil 2018 eye & cheek palette released in the boutique at Bergdorf Goodman (not online). More to be shared by the TF MUA below.

Re: TF Soleil 2018 eye & cheek palette released in the boutiq...

What it is exclusive to bergdorf!? 😞

I dont think it is! Bergdorfs counter usually gets the new TF collections few weeks ahead of most retailers. Assuming that is the case here as well. 

@ChristalM I imagine that means it will have an exclusive distributor in Canada as well. Some of the photos I posted last week were from the London press night so I don't think it's only exclusive to Bergdorfs.

@MochapjI am assuming Holt's here then. I will have to stalk the site then I guess. I hope swatches come out soon. 

@ChristalM Holt's was my assumption as well, however it's also possible that BG just has a limited period for exclusivity before opening it up to others.

It seems to me that's what they did with that Soleil highlighter last year, so it might be a trend?

@ChristalM, @Mochapj I agree. The BG exclusivity is for a limited time. I expect wide distribution.

Any New Yorker there willing to buy this for science? 😉

Or, if you want to work with my SA who is at Bergdorf, let me know and I'll send you her info! 

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Love the colors! Hoping it would be similar to Tom Ford Pink Glow palette (I missed out). The cheek color looks similar to Tom Ford Blush Ravish to me. Perhaps the eyeshadow is silimar to Tom Ford Honeymoon quad (I will have to see some swatches). I like the highly pigmented Tom Ford permanent powder blushes. Even the new formula is divine. Love Tom Ford beauty! Excited to see the new collection!

testing