Spoiler

Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: TF Soleil 2018 eye & cheek palette released in the boutiq...

Any New Yorker there willing to buy this for science? 😉

Re: TF Soleil 2018 eye & cheek palette released in the boutiq...

Or, if you want to work with my SA who is at Bergdorf, let me know and I'll send you her info! 

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Love the colors! Hoping it would be similar to Tom Ford Pink Glow palette (I missed out). The cheek color looks similar to Tom Ford Blush Ravish to me. Perhaps the eyeshadow is silimar to Tom Ford Honeymoon quad (I will have to see some swatches). I like the highly pigmented Tom Ford permanent powder blushes. Even the new formula is divine. Love Tom Ford beauty! Excited to see the new collection!

@ms123456I wore Ravish yesterday and wondered about the similarity.

Oh no. I don't like the look of it from this photo 😞 Might be good for my wallet though I guess.

shoot, I like this more from this photo too. 

I like this even better, but looks very different and way Plummier than prior views. @Mochapj

Beautiful, but that blush color might be too dark for my skin. And I don’t think I’d get use out of the plum shadow. So is it worth if I can only use 4/6 products?🧐🤔

RE: Tom Ford Updates

New TF Soleil palette, Soleil ambre coming

I love a good red shade as well. Look forward to seeing more of this collection and TF SS18.

Oh no I might be doomed with this one. Reddish eye shadow are my weakness.

@lachaton me too! The eye combo reminds me a little of the old Burnished Amber quad 

@Mochapj I hope that shade of that blush is accurate! I love it. And the reddish eyeshadow.

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I saw on Instagram (sorry I cannot find the post again) that there is a new Cream and Powder eyecolour coming. It is an Emerald green with a gold topper.

Sorry I wish I had saved the pic 😞

YESSSSSSSS!!!!

Oh wait found it!

TF.PNG

So pretty Emerald green! Looking forward to some new shades. Golden Peach is my absolute fav! Secondly Young Adonis. Then I like Naked Bronze and Sun Worship. I do not know why no other eyeshadow (even highends) seems so elegant and impactful to me. So quick effort results in a dreamy look! I also adore Tom Ford Nude Dip eyeshadow quad. I am a huge Tom Ford beauty fan!  

This looks like the cream from Spring 2016 which was a green blackish color and the topper from the summer gold cream/powder duo. Sun Worshipper I think. 

That's stunning! Thanks @ChristalM!

Looks like Tom Ford brushes are going synthetic. - No dates yet

Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 7.55.07 AM.png

I'd heard about this maybe 6-8 months ago and I wasn't a fan of the idea. I know Mac just did it and many other brands are doing it too. I still like my animal hair brushes and totally get that it probably puts me in the minority. 

testing