Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks,I only wanted camera obscura and didn't want to pay shipping at Holts.

Oh boy they show up at $40 each!!!! 😞

For anybody interested in the eyeshadow singles, looks liked they are also avail on Neiman Marcus on Black Friday.  NM also has $50 off of $200 purchase (and ebates is at 14% right now). 😉 I think i'm gonna pass on the singles though. 🙂

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Swatches too for each shade (though not sure how accurate it would be)

TF direct now has the new eye collection up including the eye gloss, pencils and mascaras !

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 12.30.11 AM.pngTempete Bleu on the eyes. This is the only single I'm interested in.

WOW! This is so pretty!

Swatches of a few of the new singles from The Beauty Blackout

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

I'm so impressed that brush swatches and finger swatches are close to the same!

Looks like in Canada Holts is also getting the singles. They're not on the website yet, but this comes up when I google the Private Shadows

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 11.51.29 AM.png

$44 Can each? 

This makes it cost so much more than the quads. Wonder how big the pans are compared to the ones in the quads. 

I Hope they will be available in store so we can swatch before buying.

Im most excited for the glittery and metallic ones.

@KateLovesYSL - I believe the US price is $36, which I think is the same price of US L&B.

Perhaps @mrsbaine can tell us the weight from the packaging so we can deduce how much bigger/smaller they are than the quads.

@Mochapj @KateLovesYSL

Size wise, it says .04 is/ 1.2 g for a single. For my cocoa mirage quad, .35 oz/10g. If my math is right each color in the quad is .0882oz. And each shade is about $21.25 vs $36 for .04 oz of the single. 

Math is not my thing so this could be hella wrong but you smart ones out there have the info to fix it. 😂

I cant help but butt in 😉 For the regular quad, it's 10g/quad.  Nude Dip and similar is 6g/quad.  So breaking down: for regular quad = $8.5/g vs Nude Dip (or similar) quad = $14.167/g vs Single=$30/g. lol ... But we're all know by now, Tom Ford is not a best bang for your buck brand 😉

@mrsbaine @KateLovesYSL

If the singles are 1.2g, and the quad is 10g (divided by 4 shades making each 2.5g, approximately)

The singles work out to a cost of $30/g. The quads work out to a cost of $8.50/g.

Assuming they have listed the weight correctly on their packaging, that would mean there is nearly twice the amount of product per each pan of a quad as there is in each of these singles. 

To put that into perspective, you'd need to buy 8.3 singles to get the same amount of product as what's in one quad. :S 😮

IMG_4062.jpg

I had to post this because I'm shocked at this.

I love you so much @Mochapj lol !!! I saw your post after post mine!!! lol

@blackkitty2014 I know we all can agree TF is pricy, but I am literally stunned to see how little product they are putting in these singles. 😮

Maybe if I get one, I can hit pan on something 😄

Yes!!! It's a plus for hitting pan @Mochapj 🙂  I laugh so hard of your statement about we need to buy 8 singles so it can be some what equiv for what in the quad. 🙂 Jokes aside, the price is getting more and more ridiculous so i need to be selective instead of hoarding everything now.

@blackkitty2014@mrsbaine@Mochapj

Thank you for confirming the weight of the product and doing the comparison to the shadows in the quad.

I'm also quite shocked at how much more expensive it is, even for Tom Ford prices. 

On another note, I wore night sky cream shadow with Armani's Minuit eye tint tonight. Popped generous amounts of glitter from night sky AND the silver glitter from lavender lust on top! I loved how it looked when it caught the light....and was sad to have to wash it off before bed!

I had made a mental note to buy all the new glitters since I love his glitters so much...but now that we know how much he's gorging the prices, I'm going to have to make sure I can try them first and be selective. 

If anyone picks up any of the Paillette single shades, please tag me. I’m curious to see what the finish is like. Thanks!

5 Replies
testing