Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@blackkitty2014@mrsbaine@Mochapj

Thank you for confirming the weight of the product and doing the comparison to the shadows in the quad.

I'm also quite shocked at how much more expensive it is, even for Tom Ford prices. 

On another note, I wore night sky cream shadow with Armani's Minuit eye tint tonight. Popped generous amounts of glitter from night sky AND the silver glitter from lavender lust on top! I loved how it looked when it caught the light....and was sad to have to wash it off before bed!

I had made a mental note to buy all the new glitters since I love his glitters so much...but now that we know how much he's gorging the prices, I'm going to have to make sure I can try them first and be selective. 

If anyone picks up any of the Paillette single shades, please tag me. I’m curious to see what the finish is like. Thanks!

I got my 2 Private Label shadows. I love them. 

Right is Body double, left Iris bronzeRight is Body double, left Iris bronzeLeft- iris bronze, right body doulbleLeft- iris bronze, right body doulble

So...... cute. I die. T__T @mrsbaine Thank you for sharing/enabling!

Anonymous Insider

"I love them."  What's not to love?!  They're beautiful, @mrsbaine!

Where did you get these?! I don't see them online anywhere..

I got mine on Blue Mercury

Interestingly enough, none of the new stuff I'd seen on blue Mercury when I got these are there anymore. 

@seaofcowards if you google search TOM FORD PRIVATE SHADOW you can find some shades available on Neimans but I don’t believe that’s where mrsbaine got hers 

Thanks!

What the formula/finish is liked @mrsbaine? I'm digging Body Double 😉

They are both soft to the touch. The bronze shade is a bit more satin and body double is a bit more metallic but not foil-like if that makes sense. I'm going to try them both tomorrow. 

Product page is up for TF Lavender Lure, coming soon:

https://www.sephora.com/product/sheer-cheek-duo-P425803?skuId=1987189

Excuse if already mentioned. The lavender lure duo is showing as in stock 🙂

It might worth a try to call CS and ask for the discount for anyone who wants it.  The page is up for past couple days but it wasnt avail until today i think

One day post sale. 😉 Timing is everything. 

Both sheer cheek duos are listed for $80 on the US site, but in Canada, paradise lust is listed for $92 CAD and lavender lure is $100 CAD. Very weird. 

Closer look at the upcoming singles.

Paillettes (glitters);

Black OnyxBlack OnyxTempete BleuTempete BleuEmerald SunEmerald SunFire SignFire SignBreathlessBreathlessCamera ObscuraCamera Obscura

Vinyls (metallic chromes):

Blue VelvetBlue VelvetPurple ReignPurple ReignPhotographicPhotographicViolet VinylViolet VinylWarm LeatheretteWarm LeatheretteBody DoubleBody Double

Sateens (pearls):

Silver ScreenSilver ScreenSmoked OpalineSmoked OpalineIris BronzeIris BronzeInfraredInfraredMoonlightingMoonlightingExposureExposure

Suedes (demi mattes):

HighriseHighriseVideotapeVideotapeAgenda RougeAgenda RougeLoveshadeLoveshadeBurnt SuedeBurnt SuedeHushHush

Ultrasuedes (mattes):

NightcastNightcastDark VictoryDark VictoryStarletStarletVertigoVertigoBlonde VenusBlonde VenusNaked CityNaked City

My two I ordered are out for delivery today; I got Body Double (3) and Iris Bronze (4). I'll swatch them tonight. 

@mrsbaine would you happen to have nude dip to swatch body double next to? 

I don't; it was too cool for me so I traded it. 

testing