Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thx @Mochapj. Hopefully we will see more swatches soon

I can't seem to find any swatches. Have you seen any @Mochapj

@mrsbaine there's something like 40 new shades between the matte and cream formulas 

I've only seen the swatches I posted a few weeks ago from Really Ree (10 or 11 shades)

Ah, yes. I'm not big on her swatches; something is always off. I'm tempted by a couple shades but I'd love to see real swatches first. 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Dropping off some lipswatches of the Girls I picked up.

I'm happy with most of them. Nico is more stunning IRL with its blue shift. Grace was a sentimental purchase cuz it's my mom's name but the color is a little more basic on me than I'd hoped for; I think it may be a mini size of Something Wild but I haven't compared mine yet. I'd already confirmed Monica is Coco Ravish, and Joan appears like it could be a mini Sable Smoke. Mariko is a nice orange but I find the silvery shimmer makes it a bit frosty for my taste.

IMG_8276.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_8277.JPG

I really like your choice of girls. I think I will pick up Nico and Monica. I don't have Coco Ravish. Thx!

JulianneJulianne

Here's some lip spam since I couldn't resist new testers yesterday! I bought Ingrid, but still tempted by Romy, Inigo, Alexis and Jon. 

RomyRomy

Spoiler
Random swatchesRandom swatchesJulianneJulianneIndigo + NicoIndigo + NicoJonJonAlexisAlexis

Ugh, why is the message editor on this board so difficult to use???

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Today I went old school (for me at least) and wore Wild Ginger. This is one of my favorite shades.

This looks gorgerous on you.  I have 2 deluxe samples of True Coral from NM couple yrs back.  It only takes me almost 4 yrs to finish one but i'm loving the color right now.  Not sure if i brave enough to wear the Va-va-voom orange but i love the look of Wild Ginger/Firecracker on everyone ๐Ÿ˜‰

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thank you! And you can totally pull off Wild Ginger!

Looks great on you! Your eye makeup is lovely!!

RE: Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks! It is just a Laura mercier shadow stick and black liner. Super easy today.

Had a little fun at the Cosbar in Aspen today!  Some swatches below and I may post more spam I tried on later! Came home with Ingrid and may go back for Inigo.โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

IMG_1143.JPGIMG_1144.JPG

IMG_1140.JPG

Gorgeous shade! Love your swatches!

This is beautiful @sister1! Will be great for fall! 

Ingrid looks awesome on you @sister13.  Thx for posting your beautiful lip swatch ๐Ÿ˜‰

I hate it so much how the medium size photos are so blurry, but sometimes if I'm posting a lot of photos, it just seems the large might be excessive! Case in point.  ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

IMG_1143.JPG

I wore Sasha today. Paying homage to the Obama's. 

Tom Ford SashaTom Ford Sasha

I've been swooning over Sasha since you posted your swatches! The pink pops from the coral in a subtle kind of way. Beautiful!!

Sasha is at the top of my list! This looks great on you @mrsbaine!

testing