Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

RE: Tom Ford Updates

I went to my local counter this morning to swatch the few girls I was interested in. I really enjoyed the Ultra Rich formula when they released it in Summer 16, so I was happy they decided to expand it

First photo is labeled with the swatches of the Girls (long vertical swipes)

Second photo is labeled with the dupes I found within my collection/other TF shades. The 'dupe' is noted within the black liner marks (short horizontal swipes) I have a feeling there is a better dupe for Zoe in the range (possibly Spanish Pink?) but I don't tend to buy those kind of shades so I'm not sure.

Hope this helps someone.

Re: RE: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks for the swatches @Mochapj. I just ordered Gala. I wore Ginger Fawn this week and was reminded that I do like it. 

Thanks for the swatches and comparisons, @Mochapj. What is that gorgeous green shade on the right of your slides?

@TraceyEB That's Bite Peacock Pearl gloss 

Thanks!!

These are even better than Temptalia's swatches.  You're rock @Mochapj!!! Thx a bunch.  Now it's time for me to decide between Gala and Nico.

@blackkitty2014, I noticed that Silverkis has a photo on her blog wearing Nico if you'd like to see it worn on someone (with normal caveat that it may look different on you).

Thx so much @TraceyEB.  I'm going to look now.  She has pretty similar skintone to mine.

For some reason, even though we have quite different skin tones, if it looks good on Linda, it will look good on me.

RE: Tom Ford Updates

Am I the only one not feeling the sheer shades? To my eyes they look as pigments as lip balms, and for the price I am really looking for more color payoff.

I'm not into the lip sheers either. They just require too much work to show up. But I like the lip shines. 

Nope, you're not @LCResz!

I can't believe how many of them look almost identical.  My SA was saying they're meant as toppers, but I'm not really interested in spending that kind of money for a topper :S

Exactly @Mochapj! If I'm going to get a topper I tend towards wanting something that adds some glitter or a holographic effect (like some of the ones from Bite or KvD), not just something that adds a barely perceptible wash of color. I can maybe see using some of them with TF mattes if I want to make them look shiny but again, is it really necessary at TF prices? We'll see, I trust the many TFistas on this board to show me the way!

Re: Tom Ford Updates

And swatches of the Ultra Rich Girls

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 4.04.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-15 at 4.04.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-15 at 4.04.08 PM.png

I think i want Grace and Leigh for sure ... cant decide between Naomi and Sasha ... I also want a boy ... 😉

I'm really happy with this formula. I'm loving these swatches. 

Temptalia swatches of the Sheer Girls

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 3.51.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-15 at 3.51.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-15 at 3.50.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-15 at 3.50.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-15 at 3.50.25 PM.png

Decided to wear Bianca today. This is a new Girl. 

TF BiancaTF Bianca

@mrsbaine, all girls are winner.  You look beautiful.  Sorry i wasnt able to post much on the chalenge.  Work got me by the tail 😉 Btw, i hate new BIC.  I never received or see any updates i like to see.  All i see are ppl complaining about points, samples, best palettes, foundation shades over and over and over again 😞

I missed this update! Thank you @blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB. Yesterday, I wore Grace which I LOVE! She is like Negligee; so wearable and perfect for me. Today I'm wearing Drake. Oldie but goodie. I also have Sasha which I will wear this weekend. I placed an order today (with my Saks coupon!) for 3 more: Gala, Ashley and Emma. I really like the Ultra Shine formula. It's right up my alley! Which new girls did you guys get or have your eye on? 

testing