Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@Mochapj My pleasure! I have actually been stalking her gallery for the Smashbox swatch she just added at the same time!

Hello Travis ❤️

I was invited to an L&B preview party on Thursday :x. 

What fortune! @Libellules would love your opinion on the metalics.

Psst, Temptalia has swatches of a lot of new lips and boys shades in her swatch gallery.

Well, I definitely need Inigo! I'd get it for the name alone, though. But so pretty! 

Good find! I just told myself that I'm done with hoarding. Sigh! Travis, Mitchell, Snowden, Dominic, Aston, Dylon, Inigo look nice. I can't scroll any more. My wallet hurts!

My warm and cool palettes arrived today! Here is a pic of me wearing the cool palette. I used every shade in it and like Lachaton I'm very happy with the quality. I own the Orchid Haze quad and I love the plum colours in it - this is similar but different in that the matte tones lean more grey than those in OH. I just dusted the celestial glitter shades on top after applying the more matte eyeshadow shades. I was worried the pink blush in the cool palette would be too hot pink for me, but I used a light hand and I'm really pleased with it - ends up looking quite natural. The highlighter is a bit darker than the ones I usually reach for but it works nicely with these colours. I didn't purchase any lip foils (as lovely as they are, I only had room in my budget for the two palettes!), so I am wearing Carriacou on the lips.

IMG_6175.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_6180.JPG

Your skin is amaaaaaaaaazing, @ExquisiteGypsy! And the cool palette looks great on you.

You look lovely!! Your eye makeup is exquisite and beautifully displays the potential of eyeshadows in the cool palette. I also really like your lipstick shade!

4BAB1FDF-520E-41E1-BC74-4E59F79C853F.JPG

TF Winter Soleil Cool Palette - I actually did use all 4 eyeshadows (just a teensy hint of the celestial glitters). Blush + highlighter (on cheekbones and nose)

With Venus Rising Lip Foil. 

I'm very happy with these (so far). The eyeshadows are what I expect from TF's shadows - these are good. I applied the celestials with my finger (patting it on top). These do remind me of Orchid Haze/Seductive Rose. Different, yet similar.

The blush is pretty, but more matte than the regular line. I prefer the regular blushes for how pigmented they are, and how nice of a sheen they have - but I think this more matte blush makes sense with a highlighter included in the palette. The highlighter is nice. Almost a pink champagne?

I also like the lip foil. Seems to be the same formula has the L&B metallic shades. Although I wish TF would stop using the extremely slanted/pointy lipstick bullet on the white lipsticks. I prefer the regular bullet. 

Gorgeous look! Appreciate your observations and seeing the lip foil as part of your look.

Thx for posting. I love the whole look on you. I plan on skipping the lip foils but I want at least 2 now. Decision! Decision!

Cool palette on eyes and cheeks I had some problems applying the celestial sades and probably need to try a different brush. 

tomfordcoolpussycat.jpg

That is a beautiful look! The cool palette suits you!

Looks beautiful Moxie!

I find the best application for the celestials is a fingertip.

I've yet to find a brush that applies them even remotely opaquely (without leaving me a glitterbomb, after) 

Love how you created eye look. Gorgeous! How do you like the blush and highlighter in this palette?

@blackkitty2014 I love the highlighter the light was not favorable in this picture. The blush is softer than some of the other tom ford blushes I've tried but nice and easy to blend . 

Checking in to see if anyone has purchased a lip foil shade other than the gorgeous Seadragon. Thoughts on those other shades?

@TraceyEB I've been sitting around wondering about the other shades as well.  I love how Private Life looks on Sabrina, but I'm not sure how it would be on me, hmm..

Beautylookbook had some comparison swatches of the compacts up:

Screen Shot 2016-11-12 at 8.30.08 PM.png

Soleil warm resembles Disco Dust a fair bit, IMO based on her swatches, but I haven't seen the compacts in person yet.

Eta: she also had 4/6 lip foils

IMG_3448.JPG

Thank you for sharing this! I'm happy I was able to buy both the warm and cool eye & cheek palettes - I only own two TF eyeshadow quads and love the quality of the shadows, so this is a great way to expand my collection. Orchid Haze is far and away my favourite and it looks like it has a lot in common with the cool palette - perfect for me!

testing