Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Megan, I looked ghastly when I tried Electric PInk.  It looked so good in the tube though.....

I can't imagine you looking ghastly but okay.  You should see me in brown lipstick (corpse instead of ghastly).  We really do benefit from getting honest opinions, don't we?

Hahah!  When I tried it on, both the TF SA and my other favourite Nordies SA made a face and just shook their heads, and offered me a lip wipe.

They no lie.

Agreed. Electric Pink looked amazing on ReallyRee, but in person - Velvet Violet was the clear winner! (it was even BF approved. I'm wearing it in my profile pic)

Velvet Violet is absolutely gorgeous....you look great!

Thanks greenchili! It's definitely a beautiful color, and I was surprised how it wore down after eating. Not like it appears here but at least a wearable color lol

Libellules, it is very similar to the luminous shade "Violet Fatale".  VF is one of my favourite TF lipsticks.  In fact, one of my favourite lipsticks - full stop.

Come to think of it - when I made my first TF purchase a few months ago, I went to the Nordstrom counter specifically in search of a great red and an everyday color. I ended up with Pussycat (wear all the time) and Ruby Rush (have yet to wear). However, I tried on a more Violet shade (must have been Violet Fatale) and I LOVED it. The SA did too, but she was kind enough to remind me that I'd been very specific about what I was looking for lol. I may have to revisit Violet Fatale - I'd completely forgotten about it!

Pussycat is so easy to wear. I think it is the 2nd most comfy matte to wear after VV. VV is so glam though. I love Cherry Lush too. I think Electric Pink is high maintenance. I have to prep my lips with Fresh goodies couple minutes before I put on EP.

Lol. You're funny. Ya I think Temptalia was wrong about rating Electric Pink higher than Velvet Violet. 

She rated it highter than VV?  WAT??

In case anyone wants to order the AW15 cream eyeshadow at a retailer other than the TF website, it's available at Net-a-Porter. They just started to carry the line so selection is still limited.

Boo! 😞

just checked with my SA on my highlighter preorder from last month and she said not until end of August 😞

I thought we had the same SA but I've emailed mine twice now and she said she hadn't heard anything about the highlight launch.

Honestly, the SAs at Holts have no idea about the launch date, the date is just an estimate for now. They will only know when they actually receive the products, it could be before or after the end of August.

Apparently my SA at Holt has a waiting list. I had to switch SAs cause mine left so I hope the new one is very reliable considering how TF launches are in Canada.  

That stinks. I was hoping for today actually. Oh well. 

I just pre-ordered illuminating duo and cheek ombre in plum with my SA. She said the bronze shade probably won't show up unless you have very pale skin. Also, all 50 lips and boys will be coming to Canada after Christmas (like on Dec.26th lol).

I just got an e-mail from a SA from Tom Ford; These items are being discontinued: 

Sahara Noir Eau de Parfum
Fleur de Chine Eau de Parfum
Coco Ravish lip color
Deep Mink lip color
Crimson Noir lip color
Vanilla Suede lip color
Naked nail lacquer
Fever Pink nail lacquer
Ginger Fire nail lacquer
Coral Blame nail lacquer
Alabaster 01 foundation stick
Pale Dune 02 foundation stick
Toffee 09 foundation stick
Praline 10 foundation stick 

wow Vanilla Suede? 

Crimson Noir is one of my favourite reds. Sad that it's being discontinued...I'm going to have to back it up.

testing