Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I wish we can compare Electric Pink with Aphrodisiac. Can't wait for Temptalia to get this and compare the swatches.

Okie now I need a second job in order to afford all these pretties lol 🙂

Oh yes...lovely! I do love bright and bold colors! And you say it's a matte? I really love his mattes actually, they just work well for me and with bold colors it makes me feel less like they'll smear. (And no lipstick teeth!) Thanks for posting this Kate and costing me $50 more dollars...lol! 🙂

Lol--I knew you loved the mattes!! Don't you have like 6/8 of them? What's one more? lol

I'm already scouring the internet for this. When does it come out, do you know?

Sorry jamb, I don't know when it comes out. When I do, I'll let you know 🙂

Ha ha, Kate! Something like that! I was looking at them online recently and was like, "hmmm, do I have that color?" I decided not to order it simply because I need to check what I have..........and I just did, lol! The ones I don't have are First Time and Pink Tease. They look nice though but not as flamboyant as the others! 🙂 I do really love my Negligee lipstick and that is a rather "tame" color. In fact, I gave my mom her first Tom Ford lipstick recently and it was Negligee. She loves it. She says to me, "how much does this cost?" And I'm like, "$50 when it's not on sale." LMAO!! I had to pretend I got it on clearance! My mother is no stranger to good quality cosmetics and skincare but let's face it, $50 is a lot for a lipstick. But, let's also face the fact that Tom does put out some VERY superior products. I am looking forward to the two summer items I preordered (the blue duo and cheek/eye palette).

But back to the mattes, I think a nice, bright pink will round out my matte collection nicely! Thanks, you stinky pants! 😛 (Can you tell I have a 3 yr old? This is how I now talk to everyone, incl. my patients!) 

LMAO--on clearance! Be careful of getting your mom too many things and saying it's on clearance...I can just see her trying to surprise you with something or getting it for herself and being shocked to find out the real price! 

I bought my mom some YSL lipstick and she didn't know how much they were but when she went to Sephora to get one for herself, she was shocked at the price then gave me trouble for spending too much on a lipstick. lol

I just burst out laughing reading this 🙂

BK, it always makes me happy to know I am not the only one to laugh at my lame attempts at humor! Not that I'm saying you're lame, of course! lol! But you are a stinky pants too because you enable me too much as well. Oh and btw, it's a nice dream to pretend that Tom Ford would go on sale, just like a wonderful dream (most likely alcohol-induced!) Having a 3 yr old child has caused me to emulate some of her behaviors such as pretending, magical thinking and temper tantrums! 🙂

Lol, you are so funny... If it makes you feel any better here is my story... so this morning I wore a stinky sad face and my hubby asked "what's wrong?" Me: "oh, nothing, this sale, Sephora can't have a lot of my money since I have to cut back and save for Tom Ford". Hubby: "so how much is Tom Ford?". Me: "oh, don't worry about it... I just saved some money". The truth is I don't have the heart telling him. The guy will divorce me for sure if he knows how much I spent on Tom Ford beauties lol 😉

Hmmm, I wonder how that would look on the divorce papers: reason for divorce- Tom Ford. LOL! Oh and definitely DON'T tell him!! Like I said, just pretend. It's all good, no worries! This is about happiness, remember! (And we're not letting anyone get in the way of our happiness!!! 😉

So true! The wise jcmb had spoken 😉 hehehe he knows I'm expensive but I just don't want him to know exactly how expensive I am lol ... I'm bad 😉

Very pretty!  Thanks Kate!

Omg girls you gotta see this…on the Neiman Marcus pre order page….droooool & dream, it's $3950Unknown-3.jpeg

I saw $3950 and thought that was just a typo and thought "oh wow, 39.50 for a lipstick and clutch is so inexpensive!"

Then I found myself and remembered that I was skimming the TF thread. hahaa

Lol lol

Anonymous Insider

Decision decision...

I'd say Mr Ford is a bit nut. Calling his mom right now lol

I'll take 2! Hold on a minute and let me quick apply for a loan..I'm sure the bank would understand that I need this! Oh my, what would I even do with it?? 😛

I was just talking to my TF rep and she said they're expecting the collection on the 27 or 28th but that the pre-orders are filling up fast...so they might not have any left by launch date.

PM me if you want to have her contact information (to get input and ensure you get the collection).

I'm having a hard time deciding myself.  I sort of want it all but obviously can't do that!

1 Reply
testing