Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Tom Ford Updates

Tom Ford Updates 

updated 10/16

New 40 Lipsticks for sale (US): 

-

Spoiler

New 50 Lips and Girls for sale (US): 

Spoiler

Holiday Soliel Collection, 2017 

Spoiler

Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Lip sheer retails for $55 CAD

Thanks to KateLovesYSL, unicorn slayer and TF enabler, for getting me the outlet items and shipping.  Love them!!!  

You're very welcome!!!

Neiman Marcus website has the summer collection for pre-order (ships no later that 5-04-15).

Bloomingdale's also has the summer collection for pre-order. Does anyone know when Nordstrom will be getting it? I would prefer to order it from

I am READY to order the eyeshadow palette - who has an SA's phone number that is taking pre-orders now that I could use? That will ship to Florida?! Thank you SO much!! Any word when this collection will release in the US??? I have heard Canada dates and UK but not here....

It will be late April/ early May as well. US counter will getting them earlier than Canada.

Here is a list of TF counters in the US, there's a counter in Miami and you can call them to pre-order.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Tom-Ford-Updates/m-p/1924024/highlight/true#M56148

Let's bump this to make it easier to find...

And I'll update on the Tom Ford Stick Foundation soon

Do you like the Stick? I just got it and love it. I saw that Rachel Zoe just suggested using the Toffee stick as a summer bronzer..I'm seriously thinking about getting that one.

Although, to be honest, I wish the packaging was a little more…heavy? It feels a touch plastick-y..

Really Ree has a video up on YouTube where she swatches the cream blush and one of the eyeshadow duos.

I watched it and wish she were able to swatch the face palette too, since that's the one where the colors look very wonky in her swatch pictures. Oh well!

This thread is so dangerous. I'm trying to.... stay away... But keep checking in daily Smiley Sad

What have you done to me Ladies!

Seriously!  I keep talking myself out of and then back into that palette.  Right now I'm back to needing it!

Has anyone heard about the pricing for the summer eyeshadow duo's-- the double decker ones with powder e/s on top, then the cream color for eyes on the bottom?

I'm patiently waiting for this info too! 

I tried out my first TF matte - Plum Lush.  Not sure how long I will have it on today, but feels good so far.  Drat!

I highly recommend the colour for someone that likes plums/berries (hint hint).

Thanks to lipstick4soul - I think she said that this shade is not very matte at all. 

20150226_132316.jpg

ETA:  I like this matte, but  the regular formula is still my favourite.  This lipstick wore quite well today - I topped with lipbalm after food and when I first wore it on.

I own and love this one too! Looks great on you! I find it funny that I am finally stopping in to read and chat on the TOM FORD thread! My goodness, I am slacking indeed!

Update: I crack myself up...I completely forgot I've been on this thread before..Duh!

Good....now I can come to one place to keep up.  Thanks MrsBaine.

Anytime GC!!! We're always bouncing around BT looking for it all. Now, once place. Smiley Happy BTW- did you find Alejandro? 

Fantastic idea! Thank you for starting this thread, mrsbaine!

Sure! I'm sure with the Spring and summer releases there will be a lot of information! I am hearing new lip shines are slated to come out next month. I'm patiently anticipating that! 

1 Reply