Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I have already placed my order with my SAfor the collection. She usually sells out on the pre-sale so I didn;t wanna miss out.

Do you need to know a particular SA to put in a pre-order or can you just call a counter and ask?

The first time I just called up a counter. Now I have a relationship with my SA and always email her my order as soon as I know what products are being released.

Darn, you guys are such (bad) good enablers 😉 lol. I think I want the palette, Golden Peach, Naked Bronze and the blush (haven't seen the swatch but I'm a sucker for TF blush). Thx Kate and ivyxox for posting the pictures. Does anyone think the highlight look somewhat similar to Love Lust?

Here are some pics you can compare the cheek and highlight from the new palette to:

I think Love Lust is warmer and a bit darker than the new highlight.

Also, I think the new cheek colour and highlight is different enough from the Stroked duo from fall so I'll still get it.  I am however, hoping the colours look more like they do in the pan than like the swatches Really Ree posted.

TomFordCheekDuoSwatches.png

Unknown copy.jpeg

Thx u so much Kate. You're da best 🙂

Swatches of all the eye duos and the eye/cheek palette are up on Really Ree's blog!!!! They are in 2 separate posts. (plus a post on the full summer collection in general).

Her swatches of the eye/cheek palette are a bit confusing for me as the description of the eyeshadows say it is for a golden violet look but then the darkest eyeshadow swatch looks like a dark/burnt coral to me. But in one of the pics of the palette, it looks violet. 

The 2 cheek colors look more peachy and coral than pink to me too. I still love the palette though so I'm definitely getting this.

All pics from Really Ree's blog.

Pink Glow Compact, Eyeshadow swatches, blush swatches

tom-ford-summer-2015-eye-cheek-pink-glow-compact-review-3-639x427.jpgtom-ford-summer-2015-eye-cheek-pink-glow-compact-swatch-eye-639x427.jpgtom-ford-summer-2015-eye-cheek-pink-glow-compact-swatch-cheek-639x427.jpg

And as for the cream eye/powder duos, I love Golden Peach and Naked Bronze the most out of the 4. I love the blue in Midnight Sea but it doesn't look that amazing layered over the dark cream shadow (which looks like the new cream shadow called Spring 2015--can anyone confirm if it's the same?)

I may skip the Black Oyster duo as I have both Titanium Smoke and Ice Queen....lol or maybe just get it to finish the collection. 

Midnight Sea:

tom-ford-summer-2015-cream-and-powder-eye-colour-swatch-midnight-sea-639x427.jpg

Black Oyster:

tom-ford-summer-2015-cream-and-powder-eye-colour-swatch-black-oyster-639x427.jpg

Golden Peach:tom-ford-summer-2015-cream-and-powder-eye-colour-swatch-golden-peach-639x427.jpg

Naked Bronze:

tom-ford-summer-2015-cream-and-powder-eye-colour-swatch-naked-bronze.jpg

The pink glow compact looks gorgeous! I'm surprised the darkest color swatched so different than the pan color. 

Anonymous Insider

Oh dear - the golden peach is horribly tempting! I am on an eyeshadow no-buy, but ... 

Yeah I am with you there. I am hoping in the case of the palette, that the swatches are off and it is more like the pan pics. I am hoping. But I am buying it either way 🙂

Too many items…not so good for my budget (yes, I want them all..but that's crazy right….?).

They put something in these products... I just know it

The secret ingredient must be catnip. Or MSG. Or crack 😉

Seriously, right?  I mean it's just makeup….no, wait, it isn't...

Too funny!

Need that Pink Glow compact so bad! I missed out on the LE highlighting duos and this just looks gorgeous

I think the eyeshadow might be one of those duo chrome eyeshadows 🙂 I really hope I can get this one and hopefully nude dip will be back soon!

Thanks so much for posting! I'm going to be in trouble...I'm suppose to be cutting back on spending, but TF gets me every time 🙂

Reallyree just posted some swatches on her blog, more swatches will be coming up soon.

Here is a swatch of eye duo naked bronze

Another close look of eye cheek palette,

Both photos are from Reallyree's blog 🙂

The eye duo looks so cheap, it literally looks like plastic, but there's just something about it that makes me want to buy it regardless LOL 😧 OMG THATS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH THIS LINE.

Anonymous Insider

You're right, it looks cheap, but golden peach looks sort of awesome! 😉

1 Reply
testing