Re: Tom Ford Updates

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This cheek colour looks pretty.  Might be the only thing I *might* look into.

Am he only one not tempted at all by anything?  I should just thank my lucky stars that all I want are lipsticks, and sheer lipsticks are not my thing.  It is starting to look like I will not be buying much of anything.  YAY!!

Greenchilli, I envy you. I wish I only want 1 item. I try to limit myself to 3 items this time: the palette, the blush (let's hope it as pretty as the picture) and Golden Peach cream eye shadow. I want the Naked Bronze as well but that looks so much liked Spice. Oh well 🙂

Anonymous Insider

This looks gorgeous ... seriously tempted ...

I am looking forward to reading reviews for this before buying it. I love his powder blushes- they are my favorite item from his line- but am not usually a big fan of cream blush.

Summer 2015 lip color sheer swatches from reallyree's blog

Paradiso

Skinny Dip

Rose Soleil

Sweet Spot

Sweet spot and Paradiso are soo pretty!

I want them all! Only 4? Thankfully!!!

These are so pretty! I want all of them...but I must be good and pick 1 or 2 🙂

Neiman is offering the free Lips & Boys box again with the purchase of three L&Bs.

Hmm, anyone know if the summer '15 collection is available for preorder yet? That palette must be mine!

I will try to contact the Neiman SF SA that I usually buy from. When she responses, I'll let you know MK.

Thanks so much blackkitty, that's the one closest to me too 🙂

Just pm you 😉

Okie so she just texted me back and say the testers will be in store for us to swatch and pre order around end of April but she will text me back as soon as she hears more. I have a feeling it will be sooner than that. She said she had tried some of them at her last training and they are beautiful. Btw, the pre-order I meant here is they will charge you for a gift card with roughly exact amount that you would pay for the item(s) but you will get a receipt and the items will shipped to you or avail to pickup later. This is how I ordered with her the last couple times. I will  post here or pm you when I hear more

Just saw your PM, thanks!

I think the testers will be in store at the end of April. If I hear anything else sooner, will let you know

It seems a lot counters in the US start taking pre-orders. In Canada, my SA just took down my credit card info and said she will process it as soon as they have the collection. But they don't have even know what's in the summer collection.

I have already placed my order with my SAfor the collection. She usually sells out on the pre-sale so I didn;t wanna miss out.

Do you need to know a particular SA to put in a pre-order or can you just call a counter and ask?

2 Replies
testing