Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I thought I had a lot with 9. 🙂 

I have 13, 14th might be on its way .....

26?!  🙂  So tell us how you really feel about the Boys Kate?

When it comes to lipsticks, my lips could never be monogamous. 

Negligee and Twist of Fate are back and available for pre-order at Nordstrom right now!

"Backordered Item: Tom Ford 'Fall 2014' Lip Color, Color: Negligee, has an approximate ship date of Apr 04, 2015."

When I bought Richard, I accidentally bought two.  It is a pretty nude.  I don't wear nudes often, so a little will go a long way. 

Like with Violet Fatale - I got Xavier so I have the same shade in full size and travel.  But VF is my very favourite colour.  I am not sure what combination of Negligee/Richard would be most useful for me.  I am rambling, aren't I?

*Runs off to try both Richard and Cary again.*

I returned Twist of Fate. It was weird on me for some reason. Those in between corals are weird for me. 

I know what you mean MrsBaine.  The corals can be dicey if they don't have enough richness in colour, otherwise they look ashy on me.  That is why I look to more oranges than corals.  I also saw some swatches online where I liked the look better when it was applied sheerly rather than full on.  Full on looked very neon-ish on some.

I don't like Twist of Fate either. I tried it and its L&B version James and both looked off (too neon? too bright/cool?). I guess it doesn't work on medium-dark skintones. Too bad because the formula was great.

Good thing I skipped it in the fall and it's L&B version!

I agree skintester.  I think some shades can come off to neon on medium-dark tones. 

After the rigorous lipstick swatching I have done in the past 3 months, I have become quite good at telling what colours will suit me without physically swatching a shade - just by looking at pictures.  So as long as I know I like a certain formula and finish, I am dangerous. 

I hope when the aliens come, this skill will come in handy.

They are also available for pre-order on Sak's.  It's listed with the rest of the permanent range . Expected to ship no later than April 17. 

Dont forget that saks has the GWP bag with samples right now with purchase of $125

ENABLER!  I'm just going to subscribe to this tread while quietly adding things to my cart...

"...while quietly adding things to my cart"  made me laugh out loud! Haha 🙂

Thx for posting skintester 🙂

Will they be LE again or perm?

Talinder, I've no idea if these lippies will be permanent. We can hope! I really love Negligee and bought backups of Richard.

WHAT? I wonder if they are being added again too?!?! I know I'd read that Nude Dip was being added to Perm collections. 

Nude Dip should be permanent! And they should bring back Burnished Amber 🙂

Does anybody own TF lipstick in Skinny Dip.  If so, can you post a swatch, describe it, post a pic.....anything?

That's the new one that's supposed to come out this summer. I haven't seen any swatches but I heard it is the nudish light pink one with shimmers. If you google MUABS Tom ford skinny dip lipstick, there is a picture of it that shows the colour. I don't think it's your usual type of colour as it is fairly light. From the picture, it almost looks like Ian but a bit pinker.

testing