1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

It looks great on you!!

Thx beautiful 🙂

Very pretty blackkitty!

Thx! I wish I have better skill. I'm really impress with how pretty the color is 🙂

I love how vibrant it is on you! 

When you have time, would it be possible to see swatches of the other ones you bought? 

And also maybe of the dark shade from Crushed indigo with the opaline shade from Ripe Plum? I'm dying to see how vibrant that purple can get.

It is really gorgeous. My photography skills are also elementary 😉 I wish I can capture the color better. I will try to test out the other two soon but I'm not sure how soon since we are traveling tomorrow 😉 I have the feeling you will love them as much as I do. Thx for all the earlier posts 🙂

That color looks beautiful! I should be getting mine either today or tomorrow. I'm most looking forward to layering it with the plum color which will turn it into a beautiful purple. We'll see how it goes. I do like it though. 

Oh that sounds interesting, mixing the purple and indigo. I bet that would look great. Stop giving me ideas that are enabling! LOL! 🙂

So you did break down and order Crushed Indigo too! Yay for us so we can see what the purple will look like! 

Yay, thx you for posting the tip about layering

I think we should just declare TF as a cult not a brand.  And I say that as someone subscribed to this thread!!!

Tom's Rouge Fan club. Tom's Rougies. Tom's we need it all gimme it now fan club. I'm in.

my crushed indigo shipped from Nordies! *happy dance*

Please do post your look. You are the queen of eye looks. I'd love to learn from you 🙂

I love it!!! And a Unicorn should be our mascot!!! 

I know right? Tom Ford and Guerlain are my weaknesses. They always know how to get my money 😞

Too bad for us it isn't Rimmel or even better Wet N Wild.  But no….

I'd say they are my midlife crisis. Some people buy cars, some people change career. Me, I just buy a bunch of expensive makeup that I know I could never ever possibly finish them in this lifetime. Lol! Hope you feel better Megan!

Thanks!  For me it is an escape too.  So much better than a car... 

Hey gang, before I forget. If you pre-ordered TF spring collection from Neiman, you should able to pick up yours by now. Yesterday, they sent me an e-receipt and also confirmed with me on the phone that my pre-order is now ready to pick up.

Mine arrived from my local Neimans yesterday.  Just the jade and predictably gorgeous.

I will try to pick mine up today. I wish they have the cream eyeshadow in store. I hope we are all enjoy your new goodies 🙂

testing