Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

The Jade is really pretty. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. I can see that being a staple going into spring for me. 

I'm going to play with it later today.  I woke up with the flu so feel awful otherwise I'd already be all over it.  I'll let you know but it looks gorgeous!!!

And in the Neimans beauty event bag is a deluxe sample of Amore Pacific eye cream!  Now that's one sample I'm so happy to get!!!!

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon, megan! 

Thanks!  I will…

Is there any info on release date for the summer collection? I am going on a Tom Ford shopping spree with a BT friend at the end of April and it would be awesome if I could get my hands on these then! O.O

Oh, can't wait to hear about your shopping spree ! I hope you both have a crazy good time!

Anonymous Insider

That sounds like so much fun! 🙂

That sounds fun! I'm also going on a NYC Shopping Spree in April. I hope I can get my hands on things I can see! 

Based on Kate's photo, it seems like the mini bronzers will be released in April? So I'm pretty sure you will get your hands on that at least! 😄

More on the whispers that some Lips and Boys might be re-released.

I went to my local TF counter.  The SA said that TF plans to release 5 popular L&B shades as full size in their permanent line.  He thought Stavros and Holden (?) would be two of them.  I asked if any of the reds would come back (Alejandro etc).  He thought that reds are plenty in the permanent line anyway....so it would be unique shades not currently in the permanent line-up. 

Anyway, I bought my first TF matte lipstick today.  I tested it out after putting on some Hourglass lip treatment.  That lip treatment is something else!  It made me buy the matte lipstick although I do not like matte formulas.  It felt good.  Will  swatch soon....

If they don't bring them back, maybe we should start a mini TSB of just L&B. Or maybe I am the only one that bought more of these than I probably should have 😉 

LOL. I was just going to BEG for an unused/slightly used Stavros??

*on knees, begging*

lipstick4soul, if you have an unused Alejandro...I can take it off your hands right away 🙂

Not a bad idea at all! 

Ooh I love for them to bring Julian back as a full size. Greenchilli, I love TF matte. Normally, when I do my skincare routine, I also apply the lip treatment, and when I'm done with the whole face, I apply the lipstick and the color last all the way until lunch time. My lips are weird. They eat lipstick or something. The normal lipsticks only last about 1-2 hrs most. I have Velvet Cherry, Black Dhalia and Pussycat. I'm thinking about getting Plum Lush and Ruby Rush. By the way, if I ever had my cosmetic line, you will be my lip/cheek model. I think your lip color of L&B are way sexier than the ones on TF website 🙂

blackkitty, you are simply too sweet!  Thank you 🙂 

In fact, today I wore one of my recent TF acquisitions in Aphrodisiac (posted in 30-day challenge).  I was so disappointed that he didn't have a fuchsia in his permanent line, I had to hunt this sucker down.  Fuchsia is my "go to" shade - when in doubt...that is what I wear. 

I am like you.  As soon as I wash my face, I apply lip balm.  Everything else follows...but first I need lipbalm.  Lipstick is always last.

My TF lipsticks all stain and last me a long time (well, I also wear mostly bright and bold shades).  I have not worn L&B in Richard and Cary for any meaningful length of time to see how they might wear.  I love the formula, so I don't mind touching up.  I would much rather touch up a nice feeling and decent wearing lipstick that have 10hr red lips that feel like cracking cement.

Julian needs to be full sized! I bought 3 and at the rate I'm going through the first one, I'l finish up all 3 within the year! (lol would be much sooner but I have Waaaayyyy too many lipsticks.)

Julian is my only L&B that I use regularly. I really love it, and it seems like a universally flattering color dance so many of us are into it! 

*chants* Julian, Julian, Julian!

I join you jellybean 🙂

Ahh I'd die if he brought back Stavros as a full size. I'm almost half way done mine after stupidly purchasing only one 😞

4 Replies
testing